Season Tickets - 2023/24

Agree to disagree on that. It'd be worse for everybody if they threw them in the same pot. Surely the Silver upgrading to Gold would liberate a Silver?! If somebody has a Silver and gets a Gold in the same window a member is potentially missing out on a season ticket.

I’m not agreeing it’s a good system. Just pointing out that you seemed to be suggesting if members were offered a limited number of golds, that current silvers would be completely frozen out.

Whereas the wording suggests as members, they would be still be in with a shout. Whether their silver is then offered to someone else if they’re successful is another matter.

So we can guarantee it will be Golds sold after all the Silvers have renewed then!

Nothing is guaranteed other than current season ticket holders have the opportunity to renew whatever they have now.

My best guess, and that’s all it is, is they will release an unspecified ‘limited’ number of golds to members. If only to give potential future members the impression that it is a realistic route to a season ticket.

Don't mean to like that mate but agree with those sentiments. We are getting very close to that thing across the road that we so despised and ridiculed. Pretty much all of my classmates were rags and they never went to a game. There was a uniqueness with City in that most of the fans I encountered went to fixtures and that'll be gone soon too.

I vividly remember my old man mocking Utd when they removed the 'F.C' off the badge. Little did he know a few years later we'd be doing the same.
It's already happening at Champions League games! Loads spend more time filming the game than watching it then pose for selfies at full time.

Nothing is guaranteed other than current season ticket holders have the opportunity to renew whatever they have now.

My best guess, and that’s all it is, is they will release an unspecified ‘limited’ number of golds to members. If only to give potential future members the impression that it is a realistic route to a season ticket.
I was taking the Mickey about the irony of how City might let Silver members renew and then sell Golds to new members!

I can't believe we're potentially on cusp of making history, watching the best football team on the planet, with the best manager in the world, the best midfielder in the world and the best centre forward in the world, and there's talk on here of arranging a fucking protest against the club about ticket prices.

Give. Your. Fucking. Heads. A. Wobble. Fuck sake.
Those two things are completely independent of each other and one shouldn't be ignored to ensure the other happens

That same argument that you’ve made has been repeated pretty much every season for the last 10 years. Ticket prices have gone up massively over that time.

The club will probably love that you’re trying to justify it. No doubt when they increase it every year for the next 5 you’ll still try and defend it

There are a tiny number of cheap seats in ss3. Those tickets are being used to to highlight how cheap our tickets are. Reality is most of our season ticket and match day prices aren’t cheap
But they are much cheaper than most 'top 6' clubs despite the fact we're the best team in the country

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.