Season Tickets - 2023/24

Should be sitting in your wallet with ---v--- in it.
It is in there with no fixture just ‘-v-‘ but it still shows my old seat number and block- I have relocated and it still display season 22/23 below season ticket

Yes of course. Anyway of changing it mid way through the season? Have never needed to do it, and can probably leave it this time too, but if I can, I'd like to change the account on some of them.
You need to call city up I had too the other week

Reactions: MAG
I know some would see it as queue jumping but I wish there was a season ticket you could buy for just 1 year that guaranteed every ticket home and away( the likes of Luton + Bournemouth would be a problem).. I would be quite happy to pay several K for a once in a lifetime experience. As I am retired I would organise other places to visit staying a couple of days at venues a bit too far to do there and back midweek. Short of having an executive box or a team member as a lovechild, it’s not going to happen

I know some would see it as queue jumping but I wish there was a season ticket you could buy for just 1 year that guaranteed every ticket home and away( the likes of Luton + Bournemouth would be a problem).. I would be quite happy to pay several K for a once in a lifetime experience. As I am retired I would organise other places to visit staying a couple of days at venues a bit too far to do there and back midweek. Short of having an executive box or a team member as a lovechild, it’s not going to happen
There was but after 3 years or so no new members. Cut off around 2014.

There probably is exactly that at the higher end of corporate.

Superbia still have 20 odd members. But that’s no good if you’re not one of them already.

There probably is exactly that at the higher end of corporate.

Superbia still have 20 odd members. But that’s no good if you’re not one of them already.
That’s the one I was thinking of. That sounds like a very exclusive club, a bit like York away on a wet and windy Tuesday Club. I assume they have some sort of special handshake when they meet each other.

I think they will add Newcastle to it from next season but freeze price
I didn't quite get whet you meant originally, but I think you might be onto something. Freeze the price but get less matches. I have seen stranger things. They will have to do something about Newcastle.

So had my direct debit email from the club

Instead of it being 3 separate ones for me and my two sons, they have sent all three in my name and at my price.

Rang supporter services yesterday and the lad said it’s happened a few times today this and will be rectified

Not heard nothing back and payment is due next week I think

Worth chasing them up again would you say guys?

Cheers

So had my direct debit email from the club

Instead of it being 3 separate ones for me and my two sons, they have sent all three in my name and at my price.

Rang supporter services yesterday and the lad said it’s happened a few times today this and will be rectified

Not heard nothing back and payment is due next week I think

Worth chasing them up again would you say guys?

Cheers

Pretty much same as me. Except mine seem to be all in one child’s name but all at the adult price.

Looks like they’re aware of it anyway, so I’ll just assume it’s going to be rectified and see what they claim on the direct debit next week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.