Season Tickets - 2023/24

Pretty much same as me. Except mine seem to be all in one child’s name but all at the adult price.

Looks like they’re aware of it anyway, so I’ll just assume it’s going to be rectified and see what they claim on the direct debit next week.
Knowing city it’s gonna be a pain in the ass, will collect the wrong amount and fanny about refunding it or deducting from the month of aprils or something random.

It’s 2023, it can’t be that difficult with all the technology and computer systems etc can it?

Knowing city it’s gonna be a pain in the ass, will collect the wrong amount and fanny about refunding it or deducting from the month of aprils or something random.

It’s 2023, it can’t be that difficult with all the technology and computer systems etc can it?

Fuck knows mate. Time will tell. But it seems pointless spending best part of a morning trying to firstly get through to someone and then, get them to understand what the issue is. When the chances are it won’t make the slightest bit of difference to how much they take next week anyway.

Fuck knows mate. Time will tell. But it seems pointless spending best part of a morning trying to firstly get through to someone and then, get them to understand what the issue is. When the chances are it won’t make the slightest bit of difference to how much they take next week anyway

Matters to me mate I’m not paying adult prices in the south stand for a 13 and 14 year old, I know what your saying but that is quite a difference in price

So had my direct debit email from the club

Instead of it being 3 separate ones for me and my two sons, they have sent all three in my name and at my price.

Rang supporter services yesterday and the lad said it’s happened a few times today this and will be rectified

Not heard nothing back and payment is due next week I think

Worth chasing them up again would you say guys?

Cheers
Had the exact same but give up trying to speak to anybody

Matters to me mate I’m not paying adult prices in the south stand for a 13 and 14 year old, I know what your saying but that is quite a difference in price

I’m not saying the outcome doesn’t matter. I’m saying telling them about it now probably won’t make any difference to the outcome.

If you’re 1st of the month at least, I’m guessing whatever is coming out next week is irreversible, no matter who you speak to.

As it is Direct Debit if there is an error and too much is taken then you speak to your bank and put in an indemnity claim and your bank has to refund you immediately.

I rang them about this last week. They said this was an error and had happened to quite a few people. Reassuringly, when they checked their system the correct direct debit amounts were recorded for my 3 season tickets.

Ticket site having planned maintenance, hopefully this is a pre cursor for an announcement on season ticket sales, I’m probably in the minority but I think the club simply have to release a limited amount (1000?) to justify memberships, maybe they’ll leave a window for people who haven’t got a membership to purchase one, with an opportunity to get a ST, similar to what they did before the Madrid game, not a fan of that policy at all but the club deemed it a success financially & I can see a repeat

Ticket site having planned maintenance, hopefully this is a pre cursor for an announcement on season ticket sales, I’m probably in the minority but I think the club simply have to release a limited amount (1000?) to justify memberships, maybe they’ll leave a window for people who haven’t got a membership to purchase one, with an opportunity to get a ST, similar to what they did before the Madrid game, not a fan of that policy at all but the club deemed it a success financially & I can see a repeat
I'm not getting my hopes up, at best there may be some silvers. IF In the unlikely event there are any silver STs being released the club absolutely have to implement a points criteria for it. Can't say fairer than that.

The maintenance could be for the release of matchday tickets for next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.