Season Tickets - 2023/24

I’ve got two passes in my Wallet for god knows what reason. Last year I could press the three dots top right hand side and it would show a bar code. That doesn’t seem to be there this season and I only have the “hold near reader” option which sometimes last season didn’t work hence the need for the bar code. Is this similar for others?

Unsure if you have an iPhone but that's would also occurred for me last week.

However, as of today I've now refreshed the wallet & bingo the much talked about missing QR code has now appeared for me.

Would suggest Apple users to try refreshing their iPhone wallets today to see if the QR code has now popped up on the second wallet page.

However, as of today I've now refreshed the wallet & bingo the much talked about missing QR code has now appeared for me.

Would suggest Apple users to try refreshing their iPhone wallets today to see if the QR code has now popped up on the second wallet page.
iPhone. Refreshing did nothing. Hopefully that hold near reader thing will work but it didn’t always last season

Just pressed 3 dots and turned notifications on and off and it has appeared!

Haven't gone through the thread so if covered earlier sorry.
I have two STs. I am on Android.
In my wallet I have two season tickets but they just state 2023/24. My brother on iPhone has his ST and his wallet states Newcastle Utd 8pm 19th Aug.
Last season the ticket would update automatically usually just after the last home game
Do I need to do something to update or will it work on the day? The barcode thing is there when you slide below to "details"
Thanks in advance to the Sky Blue Lifesavers on here

In my wallet I have two season tickets but they just state 2023/24. My brother on iPhone has his ST and his wallet states Newcastle Utd 8pm 19th Aug.
Last season the ticket would update automatically usually just after the last home game
Do I need to do something to update or will it work on the day? The barcode thing is there when you slide below to "details"

CityHelp on Twitter say the barcode will work fine for match against Barcodes

Mine says the same mate, apparently this season it will just say season ticket 23/24 if you're on android and not each individual game.

Should be OK.

would appreciate help/advice if anybody can. I downloaded my season ticket to my iPhone a couple of weeks ago and it was in there showing the barcodes game. I checked it today and it's gone so I went to my ticketing account to download it again. when I try I just get a screen that says forbidden that there has been a maximum number of 2 passes issued and I must remove one from my device first. there isn't one there to remove, does anybody have any ideas.

View attachment 90478
I’ve got this I deleted my old one to see if I could update it now I’ve got fuck all! I suppose I’ll have to go to the ticket office tomorrow it’s fucking ridiculous
I have checked my ticket this morning and it isn't there when I try to download it again I get the message that you had, did you manage to get it sorted.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.