Season Tickets - 2023/24

And Liverpool's. Good on Junior prices but Over-65 much more expensive.

View attachment 77320
Believe they changed over 65s quite recently. Rags prices are very good for over 65s. Just read an article on Fortuna Dusseldorf of Football365 where they are aiming to have free tickets for fans and are starting off by having 3 free games. No chance of it happening here but would be good PR at minimal cost (in relation to overall turnover).

The car parking restrictions being brought in arround the ground, many on non residential streets, will have a bigger impact on people and their ability to attend matches than the season ticket cost increase.
For us going to every home game we have been lucky finding a spot parking but from paying nothing to park based on this season which I think it will be 32 home games in total, at £6 on the one I know closest thats £192 minimum to park next season.However I do expect price of all local parking to go up so probably £10 a game making it £320 on the same amount of games. I guess if we use the club car parks its less but we would need to register 2 cars!!!!! No idea at the moment what to do next season and we cant get home on the train from evening kick offs unless we become early leavers.

He is good but personally don't think he's anywhere near the level everybody puts him at. At the World Cup he was great against Senegal but rather anonymous the rest of the time.

He's still got time to develop of course but it will take a monumental effort to live up to all the hype he gets. From an English perspective I hope he does become this Bryan Robson type talisman for club and country.
I also can’t see the hype around Bellingham. There’s something, I can’t put my finger on it properly, that makes me feel he won’t fit in with our ethos.

I know that’s not a footballing reason but it’s how I feel. :-)

As I’ve said a few times this season I’ve not been able to use my season ticket. However for only one of the matches, PL, FA Cup and EUFA games was it empty. Sometimes it was family members over from Canada and Lancashire :-) most times it was a local supporter related to the person who sits behind me. Twice, at the beginning of the season before I knew about the person behind me, I put it on the exchange.
What I’m saying is all it takes is to try your best to let someone have your ticket one way or another. Then we don’t have empty seats. (The one time the seat was empty I had hoped to go myself but was too ill on the day!) :-)

But come hell or high water I will be there for the Leeds game! I was hoping for West Ham but being sensible I don’t feel that I should go for a night game when I won’t get home until after 11.00. Sorry to be a wimp but the seat won’t be empty. :-)

I also can’t see the hype around Bellingham. There’s something, I can’t put my finger on it properly, that makes me feel he won’t fit in with our ethos.

I know that’s not a footballing reason but it’s how I feel. :-)

I've even seen figures of £150 million floating about!... it's a ridiculous sum of money. For that amount he should be influencing every single game he plays in and he certainly didn't do that at the World Cup and a number of Champions League games I've seen.

Age aside is he better than KDB?.... is he 10 times the player of Alvarez?....no fucking chance. Like you and Jazz have eluded to it isn't what we do sloshing this amount of money around at one player. Let the rags, Chelsea and to a lesser extent the dippers do that. Let them have disharmony and egos in the dressing room. We tend to operate differently.

I seem to remember the rags re-signing Poobag for £90 odd million after letting him go for nothing. We announced KDB had signed a new contract on the same day and I was over the moon. It's actually laughable the contrast in recruitment with them over recent years. There will be players around the 60, 70 million mark available that aren't half the player of Jude Bellingham. Let's not become like them.

Last edited:
I've always had a platinum seasoncard. How much cheaper, percentage-wise is a gold seasoncard ? Realise I'm being lazy - there's no easy comparison on the website.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.