Season Tickets - 2023/24

They weren’t interested

my mate had a conversation with the husband and he said he earns loads of money and just wanted to guarantee seats with no hassle, so he was prepared to pay nearly £1700 for two seats for six or seven fixtures

I thought the club was stopping that, only going to a few games, what they [the club] should do if you miss 3 games you miss the next 1, and tough if it's utd pool arsenal so be it

We don't need him? KDB is 31, Gundo 32, Silva wants to leave and Phillips isn't good enough. We deffo need him

Agreed that we need to be looking at midfielders mate I just don't necessarily believe it HAS to be him. Like you intimated we may even need a couple (especially if Gundog and Silva both go). If we lose both are we sticking all our eggs in one basket with Jude? as it probably doesn't leave much else to play with. Are we going to have any dosh left to finally buy a left-back and another midfielder and still abide with FFP? Losing two very good players and replacing them with one -especially with the amount of games we play- seems a bit of a gamble to me.

We don't need him? KDB is 31, Gundo 32, Silva wants to leave and Phillips isn't good enough. We deffo need him
Would you want him at the price talked though? Even with English player premium it’s a lot. The backbone of our squad are players bought for 50m, 60m who were not overhyped and then proved they were worth every penny. Do we want to be that club that goes chasing after every shiny new thing. Whatever people say we are not that club, but we could become it if we’re not careful. We have an excellent scouting operation, we shouldn’t have to pay £130m. With FFP breathing down our necks it’s a given that we as fans will face steeper price hikes on tickets and season tickets to pay his wages.

I've mentioned this before but a way for the club to subsidise future season ticket sales is by putting a ' leaving tax' on. So for example anybody who leaves the ground before the 85th minute must swipe their phone at a turnstile with a £1 charge. I'm sure with the amount of early leavers you could see ticket prices being reduced in the future

I've mentioned this before but a way for the club to subsidise future season ticket sales is by putting a ' leaving tax' on. So for example anybody who leaves the ground before the 85th minute must swipe their phone at a turnstile with a £1 charge. I'm sure with the amount of early leavers you could see ticket prices being reduced in the future

That's a guaranteed 200k+ back. Haha.

Pound per minute before 90 and you could be on to something.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.