Season Tickets - 2024/25

He won't but I'm glad they are protesting. Given Spurs lack of success lately you'd think they'd be trying to keep fans onside not pissing them off.
You should be correct, but Spurs are still portrayed as a big club (whatever that means) and they are based in a city with loads of tourists. That the ground is a pain in the arse to get to is irrelevant if the punter coughs up the cash before checking the route.

You should be correct, but Spurs are still portrayed as a big club (whatever that means) and they are based in a city with loads of tourists. That the ground is a pain in the arse to get to is irrelevant if the punter coughs up the cash before checking the route.

I did Spurs Away for every year I lived in London and its wasn’t that bad by public transport. White Hart Lane from Liverpool Street was maybe 20 / 25 minutes. Although I never drove it.

These new Flexi-Gold Seasoncards were always going to be laden with conditions. Just like Value Gold and this “cheapest Seasoncard” crap was.

According to Pep our support is unconditional regardless of ticket prices….

”On whether he understands fans being frustrated at a rise in season-ticket prices: "Absolutely. I know it's a sensitive issue but they will be with us. The people support us unconditionally."

He’s a tactical genius and all that but when it comes to understanding the fans he can get to fuck tbh

I’ve renewed for next season but it might be my last.

The club didn’t take me seriously with a very, very serious complaint of a legal and discriminatory nature I had to lodge, the general match day experience considering how much we pay is a joke with the shite bars and filthy toilets etc and the constant penny pinching is really turning me off.

And I’m lucky. I can afford it. Money isn’t really an issue, it’s the principle.

I’m moving seats as a bit of a refresher next season and to see if it reinvigorates me but if not then I’m out.

Sorry but Sorriano is a fucking prick. Garry Cook wasn’t perfect but he genuinely gave a shit about the fans.

If they think it’s bad now for the Burnley midweek wait until the parking and transport issues next season, if we lose today I expect Villa attendance to be down as people will think it’s over, next season with the arena open and shit weather a lot will fuck it off midweek.

If they think it’s bad now for the Burnley midweek wait until the parking and transport issues next season, if we lose today I expect Villa attendance to be down as people will think it’s over, next season with the arena open and shit weather a lot will fuck it off midweek.

I’ve sacked off all midweek games this season because it’s a pain in the arse to get home from the ground. Pre covid I was on all the cup schemes as well and didn’t bother renewing those since football came back.

I’ve sacked off all midweek games this season because it’s a pain in the arse to get home from the ground. Pre covid I was on all the cup schemes as well and didn’t bother renewing those since football came back.
I’m getting the same, I didn’t do Burnley as weather was shite but the wife had double booked, I wasn’t even arsed and that says a lot. After next years CL I’ll be binning that so that saves me a trip.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.