Season Tickets - 2024/25

can someone explain to me how the hell Bayern can do this, we aren’t even close, I’m not just on about City either but most clubs, our standard of living is not any higher than Germany, they still pay decent wages as well.IMG_0662.png

I’m not saying I agree or disagree with the 14 game policy.

But having just listing it on the exchange, sell or not, as counting towards the 14, is just negating the whole purpose of the policy for me.

You could in theory ( if unlikely ) have a United fan buying a season ticket every year. Listing it for the other 18 games. Getting the vast majority of his money back. And that’s all fine.

Whereas a long standing City fan could miss 6 games when they’re sick or something and be kicked out if they didn’t use the exchange.
You would need to be hit on the head by a neckesr bomb for City to remove somebody’s season card for ill health. They are very accommodating.

I was t thinking about any punishment. More a reward if some body goes to every game for a number of years. It wouldn’t have to be very big.

I was joking btw

I've said it before but the numbers of FOCs is really painful for the club. There is no upside for them and they couldn't give a rats arse that someone like me has been going for six decades. They would love us all to fuck off in fact.
I think if the discount is a third like yours then they should record use long service (and I hate to say that’s what Utd are doing). I think half price season cards when other fans are struggling is a bit much but not something I’m going to lose sleep over. I would like to see money reinvested towards people on low incomes and young families

I think if the discount is a third like yours then they should record use long service (and I hate to say that’s what Utd are doing). I think half price season cards when other fans are struggling is a bit much but not something I’m going to lose sleep over. I would like to see money reinvested towards people on low incomes and young families
The problem with your last suggestion is that the club can't means test who gets support or not. The upside of more junior tickets is that they will be paying full adult prices at some point whereas FOCs are just a drag on increasing match day income. We pay less, buy less and, annoyingly, still keep going until we can't. I'm expecting the over 65 discount to be eroded sooner rather than later as other clubs are doing. The £2-50 discount for tickets up to £50 for Newcastle is a good indicator I'd say.

I’m not saying I agree or disagree with the 14 game policy.

But having just listing it on the exchange, sell or not, as counting towards the 14, is just negating the whole purpose of the policy for me.

You could in theory ( if unlikely ) have a United fan buying a season ticket every year. Listing it for the other 18 games. Getting the vast majority of his money back. And that’s all fine.

Whereas a long standing City fan could miss 6 games when they’re sick or something and be kicked out if they didn’t use the exchange.
It used to be that once you had sold ten tickets on the exchange you can’t use it anymore for the rest of the season, it used to be a maximum of six but they upped it. Whether those rules are still in place however I couldn’t tell you.

just went to renew and as i was about to, saw the option for the value gold season ticket. Gone for that instead!

Not bothered about where i sit, and cant argue for £330!

Surprised it was that easy.
I've done Value Gold since they booted me out of CB1 for the Tunnel Club. Been in CB3 (twice) the East Stand and currently in SS3. For the money, it really is an absolute bargain.

It used to be that once you had sold ten tickets on the exchange you can’t use it anymore for the rest of the season, it used to be a maximum of six but they upped it. Whether those rules are still in place however I couldn’t tell you.

I can’t see any mention of a maximum number of exchange tickets being allowed. So I assume you can do it as many times as you like now.

Just all seems a bit pointless having a 14 game attendance policy to me, if sticking it on the exchange counts as attending.

I gave up with the club (not the team) after the Real Madrid ticket farce last season, but I don’t think the club are to blame here. Because of ffp clubs are being forced to rise prices and rip off fans so that they generate income. Just another aspect of ffp that no one seems to understand or want to talk about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.