Season Tickets - 2024/25

Well done to those have got one, however that is ridiculous - given there are thousands still queuing to get in, it was a token gesture to say that they had released some season tickets for the first time in a while and test the popularity of the subscription membership (although at the moment, they could offer seats on the roof and people would buy them). Interesting to see how they manage the North Stand release.

I got one in 323 which is where I wanted to go. With the hope of relocating to SSL3 or maybe the new stand, atmosphere dependent in the next season or so. Put myself in all of the schemes with it being the first season back, hopefully there is a few away games though.

3 years of trying to get it back, so I'm buzzing.

Hope you all got lucky.

My mate was on exactly 15 games over the last two seasons and it stayed on restricted for him. Turns out city can’t even code the website right for the eligibility….

Given the previous post with seat availability, I would say <500. And I am being generous. In my view, something like 300.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.