Season Tickets - 2024/25

I'm pretty sure it's not Istanbul but the Porto one?

Saying that I know of somebody who was speaking to a person behind them in Istanbul and they'd never been to the Etihad and they'd got a ticket. There was a couple of people that were behind me and they left on about 75 mins. Even some of our serial 80 minute leavers at home would surely have made an exception for a Champions League Final! Perhaps they were aware of the ensuing chaos in the car park.
It actually broke my heart that, after 10 years on the CL scheme, I couldn't get a ticket for that game. When I heard that a load of JCLs got them I could scarcely believe it. As it happened, I did manage to source one through UEFA. But had I not, I might have jacked it in completely.

One suggestion for 1894 and the OSC (I’m in both) is to recommend fans use the Man City Fave Vake Tickets and Travel FB page before putting tickets on the Ticket Exchange This would hit the Club in the pocket (a bit) whilst maintaining or improving support for the lads on match days.

One allegation I read is that a Bkues posted a ticket for the Arsenal game on the Ticket Exchange, only for a Chinese blogger to turn up who did a live stream of the first half!

Last edited:
One suggestion for 1894 and tue OSC (I’m in both) is to recommend fans use the Man City Fave Vake Tickets and Travel FB page before putting tickets on the Ticket Exchange This would hit the Club in the pocket (a bit) whilst maintaining or improving support for the lads on match days.

One allegation I read is that a Bkues posted a ticket for the Arsenal game on the Ticket Exchange, only for a Chinese blogger to turn up who did a live stream of the first half!
Touts source from the FB pages and from here, so seller beware.

One suggestion for 1894 and the OSC (I’m in both) is to recommend fans use the Man City Fave Vake Tickets and Travel FB page before putting tickets on the Ticket Exchange This would hit the Club in the pocket (a bit) whilst maintaining or improving support for the lads on match days.

I get what you’re suggesting, but long term using an external site (Facebook) can’t be the solution. That comes with its own issues, especially for people who don’t use Facebook. You can also end up with scammers on there as well.

Maybe in the short term that’s a good idea, but it’s on the club. They should be distributing tickets properly and being transparent with what they are doing with tickets - why so many are ending up on ticket sites, which are linked to the club.

It actually broke my heart that, after 10 years on the CL scheme, I couldn't get a ticket for that game. When I heard that a load of JCLs got them I could scarcely believe it. As it happened, I did manage to source one through UEFA. But had I not, I might have jacked it in completely.

Porto or Istanbul? I don't know how you can get a ticket for a Champions League Final and never have been to a game before. Wouldn't blame you for feeling that way to be honest.

Guy I know that's in all the cup schemes missed out on the CL Semi-Final at home last year as the club changed the direct debit scheme just before the game, payment hadn't come out so they sold his seat! He's been going years too. Just to rub it in, from memory I don't think his seat was occupied for the game either. I didn't have the heart to tell him that. Said he'd have jacked it in himself if his son hadn't recently got into going. Ticketing on the whole stinks at City.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.