Season Tickets - 2024/25

Just renewed but they don't make it easy.
The summary showed my seat at FOC rates with three cup schemes ticked and because I declined "extras" the confirmation email doesn't show cup scheme membership.
Same happened to me, mate. I had to go back in and rejoin all 3 schemes separately.

Don't know what Wirral means by exchangeable? Can you not use the ticket exchange with Value Gold or transfer the ticket?

You absolutely can use the ticket exchange and transfer them to people when you have a value gold ticket.

I've had one for a few seasons now and it's exactly the same as a regular season ticket, apart from you don't choose your seat. That's the only difference.

They're £330 this season (they went up last season), and are terrific value at that!

You absolutely can use the ticket exchange and transfer them to people when you have a value gold ticket.

I've had one for a few seasons now and it's exactly the same as a regular season ticket, apart from you don't choose your seat. That's the only difference.

They're £330 this season (they went up last season), and are terrific value at that!

I thought that would be the case. Literally have no idea what Wirral was referring to then.

You did mock them for being at financial breaking point if on value gold.

You can judge, as I have Walter.

I’m currently on Universal Credit and trying to work out when I can afford a new kettle. I also grew up with very little.

I’ve no idea what I said but it would never have been intentional.

Yes, but the Value Seasoncards are limited. If there were 20,000 of them then I’d understand the appeal.

They’re not particularly in demand in any great numbers. If 20,000 did apply, they’d obviously restrict them. But I don’t know anybody, or seen a single post on here from anybody who’s had an application for one rejected.

Not sure how that lessens the appeal for those that do have one?

Before kickoff, the club orchestrated the unveiling of a huge banner, as the teams entered the field. It said, “I’ll follow you everywhere” across two tiers and the whole length of the East Stand. I’m sure the football tourists, who were in that stand, wouldn’t have been happy that their photo op of the players coming out was ruined.

Meanwhile, behind the goal in the South Stand, where the most vociferous supporters are generally based, the fan’s revealed their own banner which read, “Record profits but record prices, stop exploiting our loyalty”, protesting about ticket price increases. It was quickly taken down by stewards because, “it covered the advertising”.

Is it any wonder that the atmosphere, that Guardiola and Rodri had hoped, for was underwhelming? The customers that modern football craves, who are prepared to pay higher one-off ticket prices and always include a visit to the merchandise outlets before the game, are non-partisan. They’re not bothered who wins. Some of the lifelong fans are disgruntled about being undervalued, constantly having their view blocked by the selfie obsessed.

Before kickoff, the club orchestrated the unveiling of a huge banner, as the teams entered the field. It said, “I’ll follow you everywhere” across two tiers and the whole length of the East Stand. I’m sure the football tourists, who were in that stand, wouldn’t have been happy that their photo op of the players coming out was ruined.

Meanwhile, behind the goal in the South Stand, where the most vociferous supporters are generally based, the fan’s revealed their own banner which read, “Record profits but record prices, stop exploiting our loyalty”, protesting about ticket price increases. It was quickly taken down by stewards because, “it covered the advertising”.

Is it any wonder that the atmosphere, that Guardiola and Rodri had hoped, for was underwhelming? The customers that modern football craves, who are prepared to pay higher one-off ticket prices and always include a visit to the merchandise outlets before the game, are non-partisan. They’re not bothered who wins. Some of the lifelong fans are disgruntled about being undervalued, constantly having their view blocked by the selfie obsessed.

A good post and Cheeseman's next two lines are just as insightful.

They’re put off attending because of increasing parking restrictions and ever increasing costs of parking. They are finding it hard getting to and from the game due to an under supply of public transport. I know many who have either given up or are considering becoming armchair fans. They’ll be replaced by more football tourists.

Things will get even more challenging when the new Co-op Live Arena potentially adds another 20K people to the transport and parking problems. The club is building an extension which will add another 6K to capacity, plus a hotel. That is bound to add even more to these issues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.