Season Tickets - 2024/25

I quite like her. She's a bit easier on the eye than the average Bert. If she wants a guided tour of Platt Lane I'll be 'round that way on Saturday.
I’m just a bit worried that too much of the 1894 budget has gone on her lol! I hope she used her Cityzens discount!

I’m just a bit worried that too much of the 1894 budget has gone on her lol! I hope she used her Cityzens discount!
Haha. It's a long journey to Beswick if it's the wrong size.

She’s spent more on City souvenirs in the room than I’ve spent on souvenirs in my lifetime. Is it a City and Liverpool half and half scarf? I can’t quite make it out.

Rag one. Different cheek of the same arse though.

Could have been the lass in front of me yesterday. haha.

Reactions: jrb
Haha. It's a long journey to Beswick if it's the wrong size.

Pop up shops in Seoul can’t be bad. It’s a bit
More civilised than when the tour guide couldn’t find me down a tunnel under the DMZ.

When I got the ground early last night, a few groups of Chines / Japanese fans reminded of the Maine Road forcourt when Oasis got big in the far east. I am reassured by JRB’s video that our support is at a whole another level.

I got the 2 Irish lads next to me in 209 joining in with the City chants. I’ve got nothing against this price ofnsuccess. City just need to tenner what we are at our core. A working class Manchester fan base with more Blues now spread around the Country with Manchester connections.

I’ve turned down a ticket in the away end at Anfield for Atalanta vs the Dippers in the Thursday night league. It’s not really an issue about being a tourist.!I just don’t like Anfield. I want to Goodison when Atalanta played them in the Europa League about 5 years ago and had a great time

Just renewed 2 season ticket and was unable to get to the ‘pay by 10 instalments’.
So maybe now overdrawn.
This follows on from buying fa Chelsea tickets, I payment went through and there are 2other ‘payment pending ‘ amounts showing also. ffsc

Honestly have no issue with that Korean lass, fair fucks to her, she has decided to support us for seemingly the last 5 years and gone all in on.

If she got a cityzen membership, waited till a game a ticket was available through the club saved up bought a flight and match ticket, I would have no issue her stood next to me, taking pics and trying to get involved in singing, probably be a lifelong dream and even when we were shite we occassionally had overseas berts turn up for a once in a lifetime game.

Now if she rocked up in the away end at the swamp on derby day or had a Cup final ticket before they were on sale... that would be an issue.

No issue with new people from anywhere suporting us and coming to see us, I have an issue with some of the methods they are getting tickets.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.