Season Tickets - 2024/25

A lad I know shares his ticket with his mate at the swamp as he works shifts this will fuck that up, his only choice sell it back to the club, ye they don’t give a fuck.
They could always get a spare phone and just share that between themselves. That said, from what I can bother to read, I think transferring to a friend or family will still be possible, just it won't be possible to pass it on further, which makes sense to me.

Personally, I don't mind paying a few extra quid next season, especially if the money is used to subsidise the over-65s and u-18s and, as a bonus, the addition to the KITS hospitality section of heated seats.

A lad I know shares his ticket with his mate at the swamp as he works shifts this will fuck that up, his only choice sell it back to the club, ye they don’t give a fuck.

That's not the case. My mate has a season ticket with them and his email clearly states that he can transfer tickets. The 'locked device' is what you access your ticket account on, not the ticket itself, is it not?

I’ll pass this onto Michael Ash, who’s the Over 65s representative, as it was his suggestion I believe and he is closer to the detail. Let me get back to you.
Having spoken to Michael, and attended the ticketing sub-group meeting, this idea won’t be going ahead due to a lack of ability to verify who rings up and possible lack of demand.

@Eccles Blue

Having spoken to Michael, and attended the ticketing sub-group meeting, this idea won’t be going ahead due to a lack of ability to verify who rings up and possible lack of demand.

@Eccles Blue
Thank you @Alex - City Matters for taking the trouble to find out about this. You are a star and a great representative on City Matters. :-)

That's not the case. My mate has a season ticket with them and his email clearly states that he can transfer tickets. The 'locked device' is what you access your ticket account on, not the ticket itself, is it not?
Ye so like someone said you’d need a shared phone so they didn’t charge you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.