Season Tickets - 2024/25

The problem is that many people use season tickets passed around which the club don't like as it means they can't charge premium. That is the way the local, core fans have always used their season tickets - when you can't go, you pass it on. I'll bet there are many, not all, of the fans who have purchased for 15 home games over two seasons, who don't have those connections.

It’s unfortunate mate. The last thing any of us is thinking about when trying to source a ticket for a sold out game, is ticket points or attendance record.

But what can you do? You can’t expect the club to take into account games you’ve attended that they’ve no record of. Any more than you can expect them to do that for the hundreds of games plenty went to before tracking was a thing.

It’s unfortunate mate. The last thing any of us is thinking about when trying to source a ticket for a sold out game, is ticket points or attendance record.

But what can you do? You can’t expect the club to take into account games you’ve attended that they’ve no record of. Any more than you can expect them to do that for the hundreds of games plenty went to before tracking was a thing.
Appreciate the response. I just think tracking has been a thing since the Maine Road switchover time and then the last few years they have dropped it as they want to broaden the fan base to make more money on matchdays and comply with FFP. Its been a conscious decision by the club. Not everyone would agree but the points I accrued were mainly before Pep and include loads of away games when they didn't sell out. I feel that has earned me priority now and points should still be taken into account. The club see differently and in hindsight, yes, I should have seen this coming and not been using friend's season tickets but that has meant that, aside from the standard league matches, every so often I get crackers because people can't go - the Madrid game, last year's FA Cup Final etc.

I am just having a moan and the changes do irritate me, like fans talking on Facetime through the game or taking selfies, rather than singing, but times change... To be honest, I also miss queueing as it was fair - that got me loads of Oasis tickets and the 99 Wembley Playoff match but I've got no chance on queuing coming back!

Dont agree. There has been 38 home league games since August 2022 to buy off the website from. I understand some people prioritise other competitions but anyone with a membership can have easily bought 15 of them and anyone deserving of a season ticket should in my opinion have at least gone to half of them 38 games who wants a ST - club have decided 15 which seems fair.

Its always been a guessing game when it comes to criterias for season tickets so I understand that, I got done with criteria for madrid at home twice
I agree and I say that as someone who just misses out based on EPL matches but would comfortably qualify if League Cup, FA Cup and Champions League were included.

It does feel like loyalty points don't count for much nowadays though as pointed out by others.

Is anyone else having difficulties accessing their Ticketing Account?It's constantly asking me to complete some jigsaw puzzle, which I do twice, before letting me in for a split second and then throwing me out again, and then restarting the puzzle!

I've tried on WIFI and mobile data, phone and PC, for both my account and my daughter's account too!

Try the app mate. I couldn't log in to buy my Wembley ticket the other day. Tried different browsers on laptop, same on the phone without any joy. Used app and it worked first time.

If I'm successful on Friday for a flexi gold adult and a junior. How much extra is it to join all the cup schemes ?
This is all new to me. Thank you

If I'm successful on Friday for a flexi gold adult and a junior. How much extra is it to join all the cup schemes ?
This is all new to me. Thank you

Doesn’t cost anything to join the cup schemes.

You’re just committing to buying a ticket for every home game in that comp. as you go along.

Try the app mate. I couldn't log in to buy my Wembley ticket the other day. Tried different browsers on laptop, same on the phone without any joy. Used app and it worked first time.
Do I have to logon at bang on 10am on Friday, or can I already be logged on in advance?

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.