Season Tickets - 2024/25

Is there any discount? I get £5 off each PL home game as a Citizen.

I have checked all of the bumf that the club has put out, there isn't a mention of discounts but there very well may be. My take on it is that people who take up this offer are paying the same as a gold member is (If all the games are attended) with a £150 surcharge tacked on.

I got the impression the £150 was on top of the match prices?
In march the example was £12/13 on average for a ticket for a jnr which was the pro-rata price so I inferred it was the average ST pro-rata cost and the club confirmed this and have also given an adult example.

I'm not sure how looking at the information available you could come to that impression.

The only unknown is how skewed the category prices will be. If adult ST cost is £40 per game will prices range from £36 - £44 or £20 to £60. Neither are likely - but the club are very coy about prices for individual prem games and stopped publishing the information after Cook came in.

The only unknown is how skewed the category prices will be. If adult ST cost is £40 per game will prices range from £36 - £44 or £20 to £60. Neither are likely - but the club are very coy about prices for individual prem games and stopped publishing the information after Cook came in.

It does mention that the prices of the tickets will vary depending on who we are playing, but doesn't mention the price difference between this new card or open sale.

I got the impression the £150 was on top of the match prices?

That was my initial understanding too but the 'illustrative' pricing is suspiciously worded!

@Big Joe Corrigan I think the savings vs. match day prices will be significant, I've done 11 games this season and (including membership) have spent over the value of a max priced Gold Colin Bell L1 ST for 19 games and that didn't include any of the 'big' teams.

It does mention that the prices of the tickets will vary depending on who we are playing, but doesn't mention the price difference between this new card or open sale.
I know hence why I said we don't know how skewed the categories will be. The likelihood is City haven't even decided, but if it is to average out they can't rip off the Cat A ones without giving away the Cat D.

I know hence why I said we don't know how skewed the categories will be. The likelihood is City haven't even decided, but if it is to average out they can't rip off the Cat A ones without giving away the Cat D.

Imagine having an industry that drenched in customers you can get away with selling a non ticket to give you access to real tickets without giving prospective buyers an inkling of the cost?

I suppose that's where we are now.

Any advice please
The flexi gold come on sale in the morning for matchday citizens. I meet the criteria but my 9 year old grandson is 3 games shy due to being ill
If I'm successful for a flexi gold he will then not be able to come to games with me will he as he won't be guaranteed a seat next to me.
Shall I just wait for general sale of tickets for the 2 of us
I'm confused as this is all new to me
Thank you

The dilemma I have is… I qualify as I have done 15 home prem games in the last 2 seasons. But my son and wife’s memberships have done 13 and 12 respectively.

So do I get one knowing that when my son or wife or both come with me they won’t be able to sit with me.

Or do I just buy us all cityzen memberships again and continue to pick up tickets as and when…

I assume there are a few others in the this position too?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.