Season Tickets - 2024/25

Dont agree. There has been 38 home league games since August 2022 to buy off the website from. I understand some people prioritise other competitions but anyone with a membership can have easily bought 15 of them and anyone deserving of a season ticket should in my opinion have at least gone to half of them 38 games who wants a ST - club have decided 15 which seems fair.

Its always been a guessing game when it comes to criterias for season tickets so I understand that, I got done with criteria for madrid at home twice
To be fair how much would 15 games cost if you’re buying match day tickets?

Most people can’t afford that. There obviously needs to be a criteria, but It doesn’t make you more deserving if you can. My old man went to 30 years of home and away games (70s-90s) and I don’t think he would qualify for this.

The dilemma I have is… I qualify as I have done 15 home prem games in the last 2 seasons. But my son and wife’s memberships have done 13 and 12 respectively.

So do I get one knowing that when my son or wife or both come with me they won’t be able to sit with me.

Or do I just buy us all cityzen memberships again and continue to pick up tickets as and when…

I assume there are a few others in the this position too?

The official line was juniors could only apply if they were linked to an existing adult season ticket holder.

That ship has sailed now. This window is for adult members.

Nothing to lose by asking if they’ll make an exception though but I’d personally be surprised.

The dilemma I have is… I qualify as I have done 15 home prem games in the last 2 seasons. But my son and wife’s memberships have done 13 and 12 respectively.

So do I get one knowing that when my son or wife or both come with me they won’t be able to sit with me.

Or do I just buy us all cityzen memberships again and continue to pick up tickets as and when…

I assume there are a few others in the this position too?
Yes very true. I will just purchase as and when the criteria comes out. Maybe next year..

That was my initial understanding too but the 'illustrative' pricing is suspiciously worded!

@Big Joe Corrigan I think the savings vs. match day prices will be significant, I've done 11 games this season and (including membership) have spent over the value of a max priced Gold Colin Bell L1 ST for 19 games and that didn't include any of the 'big' teams.
Me too I've bagged 15 home games. The Man u and Arsenal cost me £124 and Tottenham was £97. So I reckon I have spent around £1000+ for the 15 games
Scandalous I know but I love making them special memories and special bond with my grandson
I have checked all of the bumf that the club has put out, there isn't a mention of discounts but there very well may be. My take on it is that people who take up this offer are paying the same as a gold member is (If all the games are attended) with a £150 surcharge tacked on.

600 seats will be gone in minutes. Good luck to those going for them and make sure you are logged in before 10 and that you know what block you want. There won't be time to browse as they will be in baskets shortly after the window opens
I don't reckon there will be thousands who qualify.

It confuses things that the blocks themselves have a £155 variance in tier 3 but will all flexi-golds get charged the same. The examples are based on the cheapest SC in the block, and match day prices are the same in the whole block but 3 x SC categories. Clear as superglue.

For the flexi, If the total cost of tickets is the same as a gold (+150) they must know what they will charge for every ticket or else they could get to the end of the season and the last game being £1 or £100.
They should announce the cost of each ticket before the season starts in advance for everyone who buys the flexi ticket but they won't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.