Season Tickets - 2024/25

Yes I think they probably are.
I believe we have a massive waiting list for season tickets and all the people round me in the family stand that gave season tickets up have different people in the seats every game Chinese more often than not

Thinkin' of changing my name to Erling Ewing's back 'eader 'cos I'm on a fuckin' hat trick. Two home games this season and the card has worked on neither. Had an email before I left saying that my credit card had been successfully processed for the Watford game and when I get to the turnstile, as it opened, the fuckin' mobile ticket wouldn't work! The guy with the gizmo on the gate couldn't find the ticket, he calls over the guy wombling about who's job seems to be RESOLUTION. I thought that I'd be queuing up at the shed for half an hour. They couldn't find me nor my ticket on the system. Anyway, no one had been sold my ticket so they let me in. I expect a hat trick on Wednesday! I shall email the ticket 'help desk' and inform them of this. er. situation.

Didn’t want to start a new topic but can CL tickets be exchanged in the same way as a league game?
Tickets bought via the cup scheme can be transferred to someone in your friends and family list, same as PL games. Ticket Exchange where you sell back to the club for them to sell again isn’t available for cup games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.