Season Tickets - 2024/25

I have asked for season tickets to be added to the City Matters agenda for our meeting this coming Monday (14th October). This will include both season tickets for 2025/2026 and Flexi Gold. I intend to use this as an opportunity to get the fan perspective on record as soon as possible.

It almost goes without saying, but I will be arguing for a price freeze at the bare minimum. On Flexi Gold, it will be the reintroduction of season tickets and the abolition of the Flexi Gold surcharge. That said, welcome any further views.
Thanks Alex. I’m interested to know how many people who have flexi-golds have approached you and told you that they don’t want them? I just want to be clear who you are representing.?

Btw I’m in favour of a mix of season cards, flexi golds and match day tickets in the expanded North Stand. The up front charge for flexi goods should be reduced too.

Thanks Alex. I’m interested to know how many people who have flexi-golds have approached you and told you that they don’t want them? I just want to be clear who you are representing.?

Btw I’m in favour of a mix of season cards, flexi golds and match day tickets in the expanded North Stand. The up front charge for flexi goods should be reduced too.

I'm a flexi-gold and only because it's the only option that I've managed to get hold of.

Upside - guaranteed seat which is the point of a season ticket.

Downside - having to pay £150 more than a gold ST holder for the inconvenience of having to use a load of my time to separately purchase 19 matches.

I'm a flexi-gold and only because it's the only option that I've managed to get hold of.

Upside - guaranteed seat which is the point of a season ticket.

Downside - having to pay £150 more than a gold ST holder for the inconvenience of having to use a load of my time to separately purchase 19 matches.
So 2 ups and 2 downs for you.

Up

Guaranteed seat.

Cheaper than the sum of the match day tickets.

Down

£150 payment - taking the piss

Time taken ordering the (individual tickets).

What I’d do is reduce the up front payment and let anyone on a flexigold switch to a full season card if the system shows they attended 15 games or more in the previous season.

I have asked for season tickets to be added to the City Matters agenda for our meeting this coming Monday (14th October). This will include both season tickets for 2025/2026 and Flexi Gold. I intend to use this as an opportunity to get the fan perspective on record as soon as possible.

It almost goes without saying, but I will be arguing for a price freeze at the bare minimum. On Flexi Gold, it will be the reintroduction of season tickets and the abolition of the Flexi Gold surcharge. That said, welcome any further views.
Good stuff as ever. Could you also bring up FOC (OAP) discounts as well? Can we have these ring fenced until I hit 65?

Noticed that the gap for cup prices has become closer. We do not want to go down the Levy route. Just tell them that we were there when we were shit!

So 2 ups and 2 downs for you.

Up

Guaranteed seat.

Cheaper than the sum of the match day tickets.

Down

£150 payment - taking the piss

Time taken ordering the (individual tickets).

What I’d do is reduce the up front payment and let anyone on a flexigold switch to a full season card if the system shows they attended 15 games or more in the previous season.

I’m really glad to have one, but I don’t believe I should pay £150 more than a gold for it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.