Season Tickets - 2024/25

I have asked for season tickets to be added to the City Matters agenda for our meeting this coming Monday (14th October). This will include both season tickets for 2025/2026 and Flexi Gold. I intend to use this as an opportunity to get the fan perspective on record as soon as possible.

It almost goes without saying, but I will be arguing for a price freeze at the bare minimum. On Flexi Gold, it will be the reintroduction of season tickets and the abolition of the Flexi Gold surcharge. That said, welcome any further views.
Hi Alex.

Can you ask why QR codes have been removed from season tickets as it’s causing chaos at turnstiles in SSL3 M1? The NFC seems particularly sensitive or random.

Thanks

Hi Alex.

Can you ask why QR codes have been removed from season tickets as it’s causing chaos at turnstiles in SSL3 M1? The NFC seems particularly sensitive or random.

Thanks

I don’t even know what NFC means but would the answer likely be you can’t scan a screenshot without a QR code?

The ‘issue’ is that the club don’t want it to be possible. If there’s no QR code on a ticket, I assume they’ve achieved that.
Not actually the case. My Android phone has the code and I helped someone get in for the Fulham match as her NFC wasn't working. I showed her how to open the code and that worked. What you can't do on my phone (and I assume all Android devices) is screenshot the code. I assume this is to prevent people unofficially passing their ticket on.

Absolutely.

A few of us, including 1894, Fans Foodbank and Solid Citizens, spoke on Ian Cheeseman's podcast last week (due to go up tomorrow I believe) and this was one of the main things that I called for. The Club also need to indicate how they are going to gauge if there is more demand for safe-standing places than the 3,000 earmarked (of course, your point plays into that too).

Thanks Alex. :-)

Not actually the case. My Android phone has the code and I helped someone get in for the Fulham match as her NFC wasn't working. I showed her how to open the code and that worked. What you can't do on my phone (and I assume all Android devices) is screenshot the code. I assume this is to prevent people unofficially passing their ticket on.
I still just shove my android phone with a code into the hole to get in.

I do need to enable NFC to get a discount inside the ground unless a supervisor taps their default pass for me.

I still just shove my android phone with a code into the hole to get in.

I do need to enable NFC to get a discount inside the ground unless a supervisor taps their default pass for me.
A question that just came to me. Do Women's Season Ticket Holders get the same benefits as Men's? Like discount in Shop and food discount in Ground?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.