Season Tickets For The 2017-18 Season Have Sold Out

I can order more than one ticket for a game with my season card and sometimes do when going to CL games those tickets are given to friends who are going to the game is this a criminal act and are the club complicit in the crime as they are selling more than one ticket to a single card holder?

Its when it suits the club mate.

Theres some proper ****s running it now.

I made a formal complaint to City after the Celtic home mess last season and was assured they were all over our home end because Blues had got tickets for them (or sold them on.) It'd be interesting to know whether sanctions were made because it kicked off all over the ground. People could've been seriously hurt.

I was in the FS lower for this match and there were a few Celtic fans near us. The atmosphere soon became very threatening, not from the Celtic fans but by the ridiculous aggressive attitude of some of our fans. Men aged 40/50+ getting overly aggresive and making lots of the kids feel scared acting like morons. Even not in the FS I just don't get why being passionate obout City next to or near a supporter of the opposition has to carry a risk of getting seriously hurt.

I was in the FS lower for this match and there were a few Celtic fans near us. The atmosphere soon became very threatening, not from the Celtic fans but by the ridiculous aggressive attitude of some of our fans. Men aged 40/50+ getting overly aggresive and making lots of the kids feel scared acting like morons. Even not in the FS I just don't get why being passionate obout City next to or near a supporter of the opposition has to carry a risk of getting seriously hurt.
You'd have hated the 70's and 80's

I can order more than one ticket for a game with my season card and sometimes do when going to CL games those tickets are given to friends who are going to the game is this a criminal act and are the club complicit in the crime as they are selling more than one ticket to a single card holder?
In that case you would be responsible for the friend / relative you take with you. And the club have the right to give you permission so it's not an offence. If on the other hand you sell to a stranger without the owner ie the clubs permission it's an offence.

Well that's an interesting question.

For the Arsenal semi-final the club was offering SC holders the chance to buy more tickets then banned someone who actually bought 2 extra tickets and sold them on to family members. It was on here somewhere if you look. I think he'd put it on his Facebook page asking any of his friends and family if they wanted a ticket.

I suspect that if you advertise anywhere that you have or can get tickets then even if you've bought those tickets perfectly legally, you could be breaking the law.

It's not often that @jonnytapia and me see eye to eye but he's absolutely spot on that we fans are our own worst enemies for happily accepting the shit that's thrown at us.
We may have to lock the thread. We've agreed on at least two posts! All joking aside, (and I must add, yes, we don't often see eye to eye, but I'd like to think it's never been personal), this has been done to death - the absolute unique situation football fans find themselves in. We are totally and utterly fucked over for one simple reason: loyalty. If I bought a ticket for a friend to attend a theatre show and then, for whatever reason, that friend acted in a way that besmirched the good name of The Royal Exchange et al, I'd be mightily fucked off it landed at my feet. And it wouldn't. But football lives in a nebulous parallel world where the normal rules just don't count. And whilst we're (relatively) successful, we, the fans, will suck it up. I do it myself. I sit in Colin Bell 1, the toilet and bar facilities were decimated this season for "the tunnel". What did I do / say? Nothing. Rien de fucking tout. And therein lies the problem - there's someone who'd happily have my seat, were I to give it up in some sort of protest. Can we change it? Yep. Will we? Nope.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.