Season Tickets For The 2017-18 Season Have Sold Out

Put my daughter on the list in April or May and was able to get a ticket on the first day in June that they became available. So not sure about 13,000 on waiting list

Put my daughter on the list in April or May and was able to get a ticket on the first day in June that they became available. So not sure about 13,000 on waiting list

There aren't 13,000 on it. A waiting list number is allocated to each person and they keep that number, regardless of how many before them have already bought tickets. So if you are the last person on the list and were allocated number 13,001 and then bought a ticket, a person who joins the list tomorrow will be given the number 13,002.

There are probably only a couple of thousand on the waiting and tickets seem to have been offered to all people on the list at the same time, rather than in order of how long they have been waiting.

Anyway, it's good news that we have been able to sell out all season tickets (except for those who sadly missed out).

Not arsed. This is the truth.
I don't understand why a blue would want to perpetuate this myth that we can't sell our season tickets?

Overpriced season tickets taken off sale after being on open sale to anyone who wants to join the waiting list and buy on the same day for four weeks. Couldn't care less how it is dressed up by someone on twitter, anyone could join and buy for almost 4 weeks, open sale to me.

If you stop selling something it isn't sold out it, just means you have stopped selling. Anyone can see City struggled to sell this year (even value golds on sale for days) and it shows they are over priced.

Overpriced season tickets taken off sale after being on open sale to anyone who wants to join the waiting list and buy on the same day for four weeks. Couldn't care less how it is dressed up by someone on twitter, anyone could join and buy for almost 4 weeks, open sale to me.

If you stop selling something it isn't sold out it, just means you have stopped selling. Anyone can see City struggled to sell this year (even value golds on sale for days) and it shows they are over priced.

Why have manchester announced that they are sold out?

Of course they've sold the numbers they wanted to. There would be no reason to state this otherwise with a couple of months left until the season starts. You might feel that tickets are overpriced but if they sell the numbers they want, it shows that from a purely business viewpoint that they are probably priced about right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.