season tickets general sale

They are looking for guaranteed full
Houses mate . That's why everyone who wants a season ticket will get one.

Don't expect that message to come from city , though . They'll be happy with the myth peddled in this thread, that there won't be enough to go round.

Sorry if I sound like a stuck record but I just want to reassure people wanting one. There are some ridiculous comments doing the rounds, including this thread . City want you to panic . They want you to believe that if you don't buy a season ticket you won't get in, you won't get to wembley etc. But they also want new season ticket holders , of which they will want as many as they can get, not to feel that they will never have enough points for wembley tickets. Hence all these extra loyalty points on offer. Cough up enough in your first season and you're in with a shout.

City are playing it well commercially . I'm sure season ticket revenue will be right up this season.

I bought mine and my nephews season cards today. Dealt with a real nice lad by the name of Adam. East stand level one block109. South stand didn't have 2 seats next to each other left.

I was on the waiting list, but interestingly no mention of it at all during the time of purchase. Also a lad at the next window came to buy 2 season cards and was told he will have to come on Tuesday. He kicks off saying that he's travelled so far and they sold him 2 season cards on the spot and apologised to him!

Gonna phone city up tomorrow and just say to them that i signed up for the waiting list on the OS in mid April and didn't receive an email from them. Hopefully they'll allow me to buy one tomorrow, or I could say I did receive an email but accidentally deleted it which i might have done without realizing.

SS117 said:
Hopefully it won't go on general sale. Can see all the fans who couldn't be arsed 5 years ago coming back & even worse the rich glory hunters.

I've just moved back after 12 years abroad, so you hope I won't get one ???

lanzablue said:
SS117 said:
Hopefully it won't go on general sale. Can see all the fans who couldn't be arsed 5 years ago coming back & even worse the rich glory hunters.

I've just moved back after 12 years abroad, so you hope I won't get one ???

I think the "can't be arsed" rules you out of his judgement, I for one wouldn't include you in that.

Besides 12 years makes it 1999, so we were shit and not in the top tier, so you've earnt your stripes ;).

Got mine and my lads yesterday from the ground, I had put my name down on the waiting list.
I rang about 2 weeks ago to ask when I could buy and was told the 3rd of July.
When I got to the ground I was told it had been delayed by a day, but why I had bothered to go to the ground they said it was ok for me to buy. Happy days!

Just had an e-mail from City,having been one of the first to get onto last seasons waiting list,offering me a Guaranteed Gold or Platinum Membership for this coming season.
Can go on line and choose seat.
Tuesday sale.
Heres hoping then !!

i have already renewed my s/c but got an email from city saying that i could buy today as i was on the waiting <a class="postlink" href="listhttp://click.keymail-email.com/?ju=fe3417717162077c751d70&ls=fdc515717060027d7c11797465&m=fecd15717d67077f&l=fe6115777162077a7714&s=fe2b157270640d7f751d78&jb=ffcf14&t=" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">listhttp://click.keymail-email.com/?ju= ... =ffcf14&t=</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.