season tickets general sale

MATCITY said:
leenik said:
SS117 said:
Hopefully it won't go on general sale. Can see all the fans who couldn't be arsed 5 years ago coming back & even worse the rich glory hunters.
What about the ones that havent been able to afford a season ticket for a few years but have now got the money???
i went to my first game in 1976 as a four year old and have followed City all my life, however there have been tough times financially and this season is the first in many i can afford a season ticket, I was there in the dark days of Lincoln and Macclesfield, does that make me a glory hunter??
Lincoln and Macclesfield pffft the important question is were you at York away
Cant remember, my brain has tried to block out all those hideous places!!

some people will tell you following City in Div 2 was the best time to follow City

There were worse. Best for me was last season

If they're still on sale then at least anyone who really wants one should've been able to get in there OK.

peoffrey said:
If they're still on sale then at least anyone who really wants one should've been able to get in there OK.

thursday/friday will see lots more go (payday)

leenik said:
SS117 said:
Hopefully it won't go on general sale. Can see all the fans who couldn't be arsed 5 years ago coming back & even worse the rich glory hunters.
What about the ones that havent been able to afford a season ticket for a few years but have now got the money???i went to my first game in 1976 as a four year old and have followed City all my life, however there have been tough times financially and this season is the first in many i can afford a season ticket, I was there in the dark days of Lincoln and Macclesfield, does that make me a glory hunter??[/qab

Absolutely agree..ive been lucky and had the dosh to go for a few years...that cud change easily if i lose my job. there are many a unemployed blue that given the financial circumstances wud never miss a game!
Welcome back blue..its in the blood, mine u you havent ever been away!

citysix said:
anyone know how many left
You can log-on to the ticketing site, although you may need to have a friends and family linked to your account who has not yet got a seasoncard to view the seat planner.

I'm not going to count the seats, but based on the number of seats available in the central block of the East and West Stands, i'd say we are already close to last season's 35k

Just got my season ticket.

East Stand-Level 1-102-B-59 (second row, end seat)

Any feedback on the seat I got? Was very surprised seats so close to the pitch were on open sale, to be honest. Have only sat in the nosebleed seats before as a non-ST holder.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.