season tickets general sale

jonmcfc said:
just hope it doesn`t rain

:x Better get my coat ready.

<a class="postlink" href="http://content.mcfc.co.uk/~/media/Images/Home/News/Club%20news/cityofmanchesterstadium_pressbox_internal.ashx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://content.mcfc.co.uk/~/media/Image ... ernal.ashx</a> - is 102 the second or third full sized block on the opposite side there? Trying to work it out.

Thanks, think I have the end seat on the (facing that way) right hand side, second row, so closer to the middle. Happy with that seat, would have preferred something a bit further back in the same block but they were all sold out (probably for good reason).

I've sat in the South Stand since the move. In all that time the price has gone from 350 to 440. Great value. Me and my wife gave both our seats up for the new season. We have a 4 week old baby boy now and we'll return as a family once he's old enough. Going to City as a member will be wierd but I wont miss the winter matches nor having to let friends down in favour of a match. Just happy I got to a final and saw us lift a trophy.

SharpesEagle said:
Gstack166 said:
Could anyone tell me what the view and atmosphere is like in the Colin Bell stand - Level 1 Block - 125? I'm in row D too, only booked it this morning and their wasn't a whole pile left on sale, didnt wanna be stuck in the corner or up with the gods but im thinking on rainy days and when the subs are warming up will i regret getting this seat?

Im the same as you, CB Stand Level One Block 125 Row A, I love it there and the atmosphere there has been great, each to their own i guess, im on my own with my seasoncard as my boyf on the other side high up, he likes the view over there and i prefer down here, il get him to relocate next season tho haha.

me and the wife sit in cb125 row n. just out of the rain sat there for years. cracking view
and the atmosphere improving year on year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.