season tickets general sale

glen quagmire said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Let's just see then. There won't be a huge jump in demand, 3 or 4k maybe . I predict all will be accommodated .

I'll be unhappy if they backstab on the waiting list, you don't mess with your customer base like that.

Those who are first should be offered first and a window in which to buy, they'll get their money and full allocation sold regardless, but it's only fair to offer those who did what they asked first first dibs on the available tickets.

People who are still making threads about waiting lists should be back of the queue, not equal to those who signed up last summer and then bought a 7 match ticket which was part of a new made up back stabbing money grabbing criteria anyway.

Allright matey, you sorted for one?

not yet, got to wait till they put them up for sale, if they follow the waiting list I should be near the top, if not, well then they'll have gone over the line as far as I'm concerned, but never mind eh, fingers crossed :).

JoeMercer'sWay said:
glen quagmire said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
I'll be unhappy if they backstab on the waiting list, you don't mess with your customer base like that.

Those who are first should be offered first and a window in which to buy, they'll get their money and full allocation sold regardless, but it's only fair to offer those who did what they asked first first dibs on the available tickets.

People who are still making threads about waiting lists should be back of the queue, not equal to those who signed up last summer and then bought a 7 match ticket which was part of a new made up back stabbing money grabbing criteria anyway.

Allright matey, you sorted for one?

not yet, got to wait till they put them up for sale, if they follow the waiting list I should be near the top, if not, well then they'll have gone over the line as far as I'm concerned, but never mind eh, fingers crossed :).

I'll keep em crossed for you pal.

I do agree that people who have been told they are on a waiting list should get first pick on the seats. Definitely. But I learnt last season that we still make bad decisions about ticketing.

I'm surprised the dicks haven't been forcing people to buy on the east side so it looks fuller on the fucking telly.

de niro said:
SWP's back said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Eh?!?!?!

Don't believe the hype. Anyone who wants a season ticket will get one. The club aren't daft enough to turn down guaranteed revenue

Seems you are not aware that there is a limit on the amount of season tickets we are allowed to sell under Premier League rules.

this.

hence the need to expand the stadium.

Expanding the stadium won't be considered until we start selling out games consistantly which have in the past seen a half full stadium.
FAC and Carling early rounds included and certainly all Premier League games.

Feasability studies commenced as far back as 2 years ago.
From an Engineering perspective it is entirely possible to make structural modifications to both the north and south stands to enable an extra tier to be added upping the overall capacity of the ground to 60,000.

However, nothing will happen, or even be considered, until we reach a point where demand looks like outstripping supply.

M147WN said:
de niro said:
SWP's back said:
Seems you are not aware that there is a limit on the amount of season tickets we are allowed to sell under Premier League rules.

this.

Expanding the stadium won't be considered until we start selling out games consistantly which have in the past seen a half full stadium.

From an Engineering perspective it is entirely possible to make structural modifications to both the north and south stands to enable an extra tier to be added upping the overall capacity of the ground to 60,000.

However, nothing will happen, or even be considered, until we reach a point where demand looks like outstripping supply.

Not at all, expansion will come when we cannot accomodate season ticket requests. and have over 1000 or more waiting list.

Hi can anybody help me? I'm the carer for my disabled nephew who is severely autistic. Last season I was given a free carers pass on a game by game basis, however, this season I've been told that he must be on full rate mobility to qualify. However, according to the premier league rules it states that if a fan has full rate carers allowance (which he has) the carer is entitled to a free carers ticket. The ticket office have been extremely rude to me, and Hayley (diasabled ticketing) is useless. Which higher authority do I take this to within the club as I don't wish to get the premier league involved as it looks negative towards city.

Last year Jade did a fantastic job at ticketing, this year it's difficult not to lose your temper........any advice???

Ticket For Schalke said:
M147WN said:
de niro said:
this.

Not at all, expansion will come when we cannot accomodate season ticket requests. and have over 1000 or more waiting list.

It makes sense for the club to wait until we start selling out on a more regular basis before expanding the stadium. We dont want 10,000 empty seats every league match and more for the domestic cups.

It will be interesting to see how the FA Cup win affects cup attendances. The fact that fans couldnt get tickets for the semi final and or final could stimulate an increase in attendances via the cup schemes, or fans might just choose to spend their money on CL tickets.

ecurie25 said:
Hi can anybody help me? I'm the carer for my disabled nephew who is severely autistic. Last season I was given a free carers pass on a game by game basis, however, this season I've been told that he must be on full rate mobility to qualify. However, according to the premier league rules it states that if a fan has full rate carers allowance (which he has) the carer is entitled to a free carers ticket. The ticket office have been extremely rude to me, and Hayley (diasabled ticketing) is useless. Which higher authority do I take this to within the club as I don't wish to get the premier league involved as it looks negative towards city.

Last year Jade did a fantastic job at ticketing, this year it's difficult not to lose your temper........any advice???

In most cases when there is something needing to be sorted with the club, the advice is to contact Danny Wilson, I've never had the need to speak to him, but from the posts on here he seems to help an awful lot, looking at other threads his email is danny.wilson@mcfc.co.uk, hope that's OK and you get it sorted.

According to the Premier League Handbook for 2010-2011 (couldn't find 2011-12):

promote the availability of match tickets by reserving a reasonable proportion (at least
5 per cent.) of them for sale to non-season ticket holders;

So City could if they wanted sell a lot more season tickets than they have in the past, but in the first season they capped the sales at 36,000. It would be reasonable to expect a similar cap this season, although visiting supporter numbers have fallen.<br /><br />-- Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:08 am --<br /><br />According to the Premier League Handbook for 2010-2011 (couldn't find 2011-12):

promote the availability of match tickets by reserving a reasonable proportion (at least
5 per cent.) of them for sale to non-season ticket holders;

So City could if they wanted sell a lot more season tickets than they have in the past, but in the first season they capped the sales at 36,000. It would be reasonable to expect a similar cap this season, although visiting supporter numbers have fallen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.