season tickets general sale

mancityscot said:
peoffrey said:
I'm still yet to find a confirmed answer for how much a new Seasoncard will cost. Renewal prices are still being displayed despite that price no longer applying. Open sale is on Tuesday yet nobody knows for sure how much they'll be forking out. City haven't replied to my e-mail, either.

Reliably informed 10% more all around - but I can't help but think Tuesday will be an interesting experience.

Surely they cannot increase prices with only 4days left until people can first start buying them, that would extremely bad on their part

You weren't aware?

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/Tickets-and-Membership/Memberships/FAQs - Q18

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Very poor form, what they have done with this waiting list.

I know people who asked to go down on it last year and have every right to expect to be made aware if they are going on sale to non-current season ticket holders.

But I also know someone, a City card holder, who has told me that they have been given a season ticket no problem because a mate went down to renew his and asked if he could have the seat next to his for his pal.

I'm happy for the person I know who has got his this way, but if they are allowing people to jump the so-called waiting list in this way it absolutely fucking stinks.

Well it seems that there is no waiting list, so all your points against the club are not valid.

Gaudino said:
SWP's back said:
SS117 said:
Chill out guys, I'd rather keep our club loyal and passionate than the support Manure have.

So would I but there is no need to have the "Asians" comment. You could have just said "rich glory hunters" as ethnicity has fuck all to do with it.

Ooh he said 'Asians' he must be racist uh?!

GFG.......get a grip man.....it's 'asians' used in the context of the Indian/Japanese/Chinese/Korean etc glory seekers that you see having jumped on the bandwagon at OT cos of their success.....in such context it's far from racist.
Exactly what I meant Gaudino, thanks. I'm defiantly not racist!

peoffrey said:
mancityscot said:
peoffrey said:
I'm still yet to find a confirmed answer for how much a new Seasoncard will cost. Renewal prices are still being displayed despite that price no longer applying. Open sale is on Tuesday yet nobody knows for sure how much they'll be forking out. City haven't replied to my e-mail, either.

Reliably informed 10% more all around - but I can't help but think Tuesday will be an interesting experience.

Surely they cannot increase prices with only 4days left until people can first start buying them, that would extremely bad on their part

You weren't aware?

What the fuck!!!???

I'm borrowing money to buy my ST now i will have to ask for more? Roll on next week when Im safe in the knowledge that I own a season ticket.

whosonthebench said:
peoffrey said:
mancityscot said:

You weren't aware?

What the fuck!!!???

I'm borrowing money to buy my ST now i will have to ask for more? Roll on next week when Im safe in the knowledge that I own a season ticket.

I haven't had a response to my e-mail either.

The increase in prices for newbies is mentioned but nothing as to how much we'll be paying.

They could have said how much the fact that theres only 3 days before They go on open sale, this is a bit of a bummer as i don't know how much extra to work/ask my parents for. Ive saved up £185 and i'm guessing I'll probably need around 230 to be safe.

mancityscot said:
They could have said how much the fact that theres only 3 days before They go on open sale, this is a bit of a bummer as i don't know how much extra to work/ask my parents for. Ive saved up £185 and i'm guessing I'll probably need around 230 to be safe.
It says in my renewal pack that the price after the 26th June deadline is 10% on top of the renewal price on the website.

I'd rather an Asian supporting the club than some currnt supporters who can't go a game without saying one of the following

Mancini is too negative
Kolarov is shit
Ballotelli doesn't give a shit
Barry is wank

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.