season tickets general sale

johnmc said:
I'd rather an Asian supporting the club than some currnt supporters who can't go a game without saying one of the following

Mancini is too negative
Kolarov is shit
Ballotelli doesn't give a shit
Barry is wank
spot on.

Ticket For Schalke said:
JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Very poor form, what they have done with this waiting list.

I know people who asked to go down on it last year and have every right to expect to be made aware if they are going on sale to non-current season ticket holders.

But I also know someone, a City card holder, who has told me that they have been given a season ticket no problem because a mate went down to renew his and asked if he could have the seat next to his for his pal.

I'm happy for the person I know who has got his this way, but if they are allowing people to jump the so-called waiting list in this way it absolutely fucking stinks.

Well it seems that there is no waiting list, so all your points against the club are not valid.

Well, that's good news.

Can I suggest that you contact the dozens, possibly hundreds, of people who seem to somehow have been led to believe that they are on a non-existent waiting list and inform them that they need to get down to the ticket office asap as they are giving out random season tickets to any City card holder who turns up and asks to sit near his mate.

They don't seem to be in possession of your info and I'm sure they would appreciate it.

JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Ticket For Schalke said:
JohnMaddocksAxe said:
Very poor form, what they have done with this waiting list.

I know people who asked to go down on it last year and have every right to expect to be made aware if they are going on sale to non-current season ticket holders.

But I also know someone, a City card holder, who has told me that they have been given a season ticket no problem because a mate went down to renew his and asked if he could have the seat next to his for his pal.

I'm happy for the person I know who has got his this way, but if they are allowing people to jump the so-called waiting list in this way it absolutely fucking stinks.

Well it seems that there is no waiting list, so all your points against the club are not valid.

Well, that's good news.

Can I suggest that you contact the dozens, possibly hundreds, of people who seem to somehow have been led to believe that they are on a non-existent waiting list and inform them that they need to get down to the ticket office asap as they are giving out random season tickets to any City card holder who turns up and asks to sit near his mate.

They don't seem to be in possession of your info and I'm sure they would appreciate it.

stinks.

blue dallas said:
johnmc said:
I'd rather an Asian supporting the club than some currnt supporters who can't go a game without saying one of the following

Mancini is too negative
Kolarov is shit
Ballotelli doesn't give a shit
Barry is wank
spot on.
kolorov is shit though

Spider71 said:
Unbelieveable.... Told 3rd July.... Hold for 45 minutes... No sorry its now the 4th. The info is on our website!

Can someone tell me where on the website as I cant bloody find it!

no waiting list. you can only buy fro the 5th july

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.