Season Tickets?

here we go again, me reading about you all getting your
tickets and me still waiting and waiting, last year right down to the first game at coms and having to pick them up at ground starting to feel like ground hog day again

Mine came yesterday, but my dad's season ticket hasn't came yet. He was wishing for it today because it's his birthday, but hasn't came yet. I'm still buzzing though.

People will get them at different stages. Sending 36k season tickets out all at once would of been fun to see.

der bomber28 said:
Still waiting on mine aswell, for the last couple of days been getting home from work and rushing through the door to find nothing but takeaway menus and bills. Better hurry up I want to get my blackburn tickets monday. :0(
you can still get your tickets monday just give them your details and you will ok
thats what i did yesterday

der bomber28 said:
Still waiting on mine aswell, for the last couple of days been getting home from work and rushing through the door to find nothing but takeaway menus and bills. Better hurry up I want to get my blackburn tickets monday. :0(
you won't need your card, i got two today, just told them my card number to get them

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.