Season Tickets?

squirtyflower said:
der bomber28 said:
Still waiting on mine aswell, for the last couple of days been getting home from work and rushing through the door to find nothing but takeaway menus and bills. Better hurry up I want to get my blackburn tickets monday. :0(
you won't need your card, i got two today, just told them my card number to get them
hay. thats what i just said

u2fme2 said:
der bomber28 said:
Still waiting on mine aswell, for the last couple of days been getting home from work and rushing through the door to find nothing but takeaway menus and bills. Better hurry up I want to get my blackburn tickets monday. :0(
you can still get your tickets monday just give them your details and you will ok
thats what i did yesterday

Cheers mate, thought you could do that but wasn't 100% sure, weight of my mind though. :0)

My season card arrived today ! always a relief from the second i renew it i always worry something is going to go wrong but its here at last.

I have received mine yesterday and thankfully they successfully moved me into my fathers seat in his name without any problem. I would therefore like to thank the ticket office and praise them for their co-operation and understanding at the time. This is the first season where I shall not be sitting next to my father and taking his seat in his memory.

C_T_I_D said:
I have received mine yesterday and thankfully they successfully moved me into my fathers seat in his name without any problem. I would therefore like to thank the ticket office and praise them for their co-operation and understanding at the time. This is the first season where I shall not be sitting next to my father and taking his seat in his memory.

Good on ya mate and I'm sure he will be watching every kick from afar as well. He would've wanted you to do this in his memory, nice one.

Sgoater said:
My season card arrived today ! always a relief from the second i renew it i always worry something is going to go wrong but its here at last.

Mine came yesterday. Did a lap of honour with it. Pretty nice letter they enclosed as well, I thought. Not long now, foloks.

BTW Please try to remain calm if we are nothing to write home about for the first few games. I am going to make every effort to keep my shit together. Hope we get lucky and gell early but if now, everyone, please resist the temptation of bringing on
a psychotic break. You will encourage our media friends if you panic.

Everyone remember, the club's success is an inevitablity and within three years we'll have silverware. By hook or by crook.

C_T_I_D said:
Football is all about traditions and memories.

hmm was just filling out the cup direct form and looked at my season ticket for aisle, seat ect and it has me as in 111, rather than 110 were i should be, and paid for. best get onto them and get a new one before i do anything else?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.