Season Tickets?

Pam said:
Sgoater said:
My season card arrived today ! always a relief from the second i renew it i always worry something is going to go wrong but its here at last.

Mine came yesterday. Did a lap of honour with it. Pretty nice letter they enclosed as well, I thought. Not long now, foloks.

BTW Please try to remain calm if we are nothing to write home about for the first few games. I am going to make every effort to keep my shit together. Hope we get lucky and gell early but if now, everyone, please resist the temptation of bringing on
a psychotic break. You will encourage our media friends if you panic.

Everyone remember, the club's success is an inevitablity and within three years we'll have silverware. By hook or by crook.
Now Pam, you shouldn't tell others to do things that you might not be able to stick to yourself, especially after a defeat & too many sherberts.

;-P

I quite fancy the burnt hair look

Ant-emilydesign said:
Mine hasnt arrived yet, gonna be sat by the door waiting all morning before I go to Sonisphere festival

tell you what you can come and wait in for mine, give us your sonisphere tickets i'll keep your place safe :)

Mine and my sister's haven't turned up yet. Probably will tomorrow. Although the post round here doesn't come until like 1pm.

I've just been on Lids website to see if their is any hint 'bout Delph (none). Whilst there I had a look how much their ST are, cheapest adult ST is £413!!!!!!!!

blue1969 said:
I've just been on Lids website to see if their is any hint 'bout Delph (none). Whilst there I had a look how much their ST are, cheapest adult ST is £413!!!!!!!!
Pmsl, for league 1 football. Bloody hell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.