Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Print at Home Tickets

From a technological standpoint that is nonsense.

They might want to enforce it, but you absolutely *can* scan a print at home ticket from a phone screen.

The club likely don’t want people to know / do this as it’s an easy way to share tickets around without using the friends and family and ticket exchange ecosystem.

They might want to enforce it, but you absolutely *can* scan a print at home ticket from a phone screen.

The club likely don’t want people to know / do this as it’s an easy way to share tickets around without using the friends and family and ticket exchange ecosystem.
I wonder if they'll be checking printed tickets at the turnstiles.

The turnstiles need it inserting for the QR code I thought.

So in theory I could send my print at home ticket email to someone and they just open the email and scan the ticket at the turnstile ?

Has anyone actually had an email for print at home yet? Was hoping to print at work but off on Thurs and Fri should have know they would even fuck up sending an email

Not if the turnstile uses NFC as unless the chip in disabled, (impossible in iPhones) by default it tries to read the chip.

Has anyone actually had an email for print at home yet? Was hoping to print at work but off on Thurs and Fri should have know they would even fuck up sending an email
Nope. Just checked my account too. Tickets for Norwich are there but there's no way to print themScreenshot_20210817-182349_Chrome.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.