Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Print at Home Tickets

I had to wait 2 hours today to finally be answered. The guy made some change and I received an email with my Norwich ticket to PAH.
He said whatever he has done will also work for the next match but after that I will need to select it again. Must be some real software issues going on. I used to be a Testing Manager for a Finance Company - dread to think what would have happened if our testing was as bad this before implementing software changes.
Why can’t they just send those emails to all who opted for PAH tickets in first place? Why do it individually for who calls them.

I was on hold for an hour and 33 mins then it got connected but call dropped (or whoever picked didn’t pick it properly or disconnected straight after picking) and I didn’t have the heart to call back and wait another hour and a half …

And the supporter services hasn’t bothered to reply on Twitter since morning either …

I had to wait 2 hours today to finally be answered. The guy made some change and I received an email with my Norwich ticket to PAH.
He said whatever he has done will also work for the next match but after that I will need to select it again. Must be some real software issues going on. I used to be a Testing Manager for a Finance Company - dread to think what would have happened if our testing was as bad this before implementing software changes.
Had you ordered PAH tickets earlier using Manage Seasoncard menu in your account? Or this was the first time you asked for PAH Tkts?

After 98mins waiting for the ticket office to answer. I finally got my 2 pah tickets email sent to me. That's 12 different phones calls totalling 21 + hours on phone. Unfortunately SAME OLD CITY always has been and always will. It appears that I am one of the lucky ones. CTID

Had you ordered PAH tickets earlier using Manage Seasoncard menu in your account? Or this was the first time you asked for PAH Tkts?
There wasn’t an option to select - only to download to my phone, but it’s an older iPhone, so can’t do that. I’ve done PAH for extra tickets I’ve bought in previous seasons though. Just doesn’t seem to be well thought out or organised. Shame, as a 59 year old, seen it all like most on here and I just want to go and watch the match as easily as I can. Lived at the back of the Kippax, watched the dross for many years envying the success of a certain club taking the flak off my schoolmates and later workmates. Whatever happens, that day in 2012 will live on forever. So glad I was there.

Had the same issue. She needs to have a separate account and separate email login created. You can't do it yourself unfortunately.
I went to the ground and they sorted it out quickly and I had a spare email address they could attach her tkt to and gave me a temp password.
If you can't get down there - no point phoning but email them and give them another email address to use for her.
Thanks how long did you have to queue

I am totally fucking pissed off with this PAH bollocks. 3 days to go and still no tickets. Get the fuck off your lazy arses and get this shit storm sorted!!
Same ... has ANYONE actually received these PAH yet? Not the ones who called the office and waited two hours on phone but asking those who ordered these using "Manage your Seasoncard" menu in your account and then got a confirmation email as well.

Normally I would find that funny but not today!!
after tomorrow i will be making others plans for the weekend ! not got time to piss about on the phone for hours when i have selected my option as requested ! as far as i am concerned i have done my bit at my end! no longer looking forward to it anyway now !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.