Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Print at Home Tickets

I'm still trying to understand why tickets already purchased can only be collected/printed 7 days prior to game, do the tickets self-destruct if they are printed of early?

They can easily switch the function on now to print the tickets. However they want to make it as awkward as possible so people download the app

That’s what I’m hoping for….
I’m going to bide my time.
They Know I haven’t downloaded anything yet.

You will be waiting for a long time the club are not going to give in on this one.

A friend who works at the club told me today and e-mail has been sent to all staff asking them to volunteer manning a turnstile for the Norwich game to help with fans questions and issues.

Also at old Trafford they have had 2 home friendlies vs Brentford and Everton to iron out any issues.

Liverpool have gone down the same route had one match at home and people were still outside after 30 mins

They can easily switch the function on now to print the tickets. However they want to make it as awkward as possible so people download the app
Same here
I have been informed from city that my grandsons tickets will be emailed to me 7 days before each match so I can print at home. I will be shocked if this happens without another 2 hour wait in a phone queue.

Why the holy feck could they not just have sent out cards as before, to avoid all this disruption, uncertainty and hassle?
Because you've got to rip of the plaster sometime so you might as well get on with it. The seasoncard only show one game at a time and I assume that the PAH will be released in multiple files as the notifications have that the seasoncard is available to download. It's simply easier to do it one game at a time.

If you could print them all off at one time no doubt somebody would have to start a thread that "I lost my PAH ticket and the club won't replace it" thread.

If you buy a concert ticket and select a paper ticket it's only sent to you a short while before the event and this is no different. It's how it's going to be so we need to work with it, the constant whining isn't going to change everything.

Because you've got to rip of the plaster sometime so you might as well get on with it. The seasoncard only show one game at a time and I assume that the PAH will be released in multiple files as the notifications have that the seasoncard is available to download. It's simply easier to do it one game at a time.

If you could print them all off at one time no doubt somebody would have to start a thread that "I lost my PAH ticket and the club won't replace it" thread.

If you buy a concert ticket and select a paper ticket it's only sent to you a short while before the event and this is no different. It's how it's going to be so we need to work with it, the constant whining isn't going to change everything.

It's sod all to do with 'whining'. It's about the club listening to the supporter's wishes. As stated elsewhere many times, many older supporters simply do not have either the technology, nor nous to cope with these sweeping changes you wish we should all embrace.
I know two such supporters, season ticket holders since the 60's that have simply chosen to cancel and no longer go. But yeah, they should've just 'worked with it'?

Your empathy is appreciated ...

Last edited:
It's sod all to do with 'whining'. It's about the club listening to the supporter's wishes. As stated elsewhere many times, many older supporters simply do not have either the technology, nor nous to cope with these sweeping changes you wish we should all embrace.
I know two such supporters, season ticket holders since the 60's that have simply chosen to cancel and no longer go. But yeah, they should've just 'worked with it'?

It's because nobody reads 1984 any more.... Can sheep read???

I do have sympathy with your situation, I got onto customer services as soon as it was announced and like many others was promised a card as an alternative method of access for me and my son. It soon became apparent that a card wasn't going to be an option from the City Matters Reps and no matter how much we didn't like the change and complained, mainly to each other as far as I can tell, the decision had been made. They choose how they want to deliver access so I had to make the decision do I want to stop going, do I want to defer or do I want to go. So I got the wallet and downloading was easy. How it goes at Norwich is something I approach with some trepidation.

My Mum's in her late 80's and recently started using an electronic wallet but her concern was the security of it. I understand people's trepidation about something new and they don't have to be old to have that but the alternatives while more of a pain in the arse are manageable, IF you want to go.

I'm more surprised at the transfer to another member, but yet to see if it's treated as a gift to the the F&F or if there is a cost/charge involved. I guess more will come out next week with the reported update due on Monday.

FYI I've been a season ticket holder since 1967 and and was happy to see the back of a season ticket book and collecting tokens out of programmes and the unfortunate demise of the physical seasoncard is just the next step. It's shit but it's considered progress and allows more management of access by the club. It's a shame if people feel the change is to much, but if we want to go we do have to 'work with it'

It's because nobody reads 1984 any more.... Can sheep read???
Read it when I was 13 and a good bit of fiction that makes you think about the world and society. When you look back some of it was already around us in 1974. But as we know from George O 'some animals are more equal than others' but in the end 'he loved Big Brother'

Last edited:
I know two such supporters, season ticket holders since the 60's that have simply chosen to cancel and no longer go. But yeah, they in should've just 'worked with it'?

Empathy in the bucketloads mate.
Just make sure you are behind me in the queue for SS3.......

dont worry he will have to queue like the rest of us!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.