Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Print at Home Tickets

And he sure as heck ain’t sharing my tent if it’s raining! ;-)
You'll be well inside by the time I get there with you queuing the night before. I'm planning on getting there 10 minutes before kick off rather than the usual 5 just incase they need to recharge my phone before I go through. Next it'll be no cash at the bar.....

Due today - hope I am surprised and they actually turn up.

I think it is very unlikely.

Myself and daughters have had season cards since they were introduced,Each with our own supporter #, Today looking into this “printing tickets at home”amazed to find (not really)that my youngest daughter is now a (MOC)over 65.I who is an aged MOC& FOC has lost 25+years!,eldest is miserable because she wanted to get younger,.YThese details have been in the system donkeys years but when it comes to the biggest shake-up regards Tickets,We are nothing..The guys on here who rave about the Web,apps and the rest of AI,I wish to leave it to you,The club,and the IT company they hired have made a huge dropped Bollocks with so many questions being asked,about the “programme “Prestwich Blue”and the rest of the City Matters”group should be asking serious questions of the Board,And embarrassing for the Board their replies posted on here in there entirety.Rant over but the last few months royally pissed me off.

I'm still trying to understand why tickets already purchased can only be collected/printed 7 days prior to game, do the tickets self-destruct if they are printed of early?
I’m guessing the reason for only sending them out at late notice is to deter people printing out then selling them on - as I understand, this season it’s partly about tightening up for track and trace reasons. The thing is, even 7 days before I could print it out and post it to a mate to go instead - but what I’m not sure of, is whether he would then face ID checks on arrival. If they are going to do those ID checks on 100% of people who walk up with paper tickets for the whole season, then that would be ruled out.

@tolmie's hairdoo so as you understand it, will I need to phone up to request the print at home option for the season mate? I’m guessing I won’t get an email automatically 7 days before unless I do that? (I’ve a membership rather than SC).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.