Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Print at Home Tickets

Anybody else received this email?

MESSAGE TO SUPPORTERS

We extremely sorry that our loyal supporters have endured several days of frustration and dissatisfaction in encountering problems in obtaining their tickets for upcoming games, in particular versus Norwich City. We are urgently endeavouring to resolve the current IT systems issues, however, our efforts seem in vain and our IT advisors are very pessimistic about a positive outcome before Saturday.
We do apologise sincerely for the inconvenience to thousands of you, and, in view of the ongoing ticketing issues we are going to terminate the proposed system and it's designers.
On Saturday, tickets will be available in paper form from a hand cart positioned in the car park by the admin block, this will be personally staffed by the three of us.

Khaldoon M. Murbarak
Ferran Soriano
Txiki Begiristain

Anybody else received this email?

MESSAGE TO SUPPORTERS

We extremely sorry that our loyal supporters have endured several days of frustration and dissatisfaction in encountering problems in obtaining their tickets for upcoming games, in particular versus Norwich City. We are urgently endeavouring to resolve the current IT systems issues, however, our efforts seem in vain and our IT advisors are very pessimistic about a positive outcome before Saturday.
We do apologise sincerely for the inconvenience to thousands of you, and, in view of the ongoing ticketing issues we are going to terminate the proposed system and it's designers.
On Saturday, tickets will be available in paper form from a hand cart positioned in the car park by the admin block, this will be personally staffed by the three of us.

Khaldoon M. Murbarak
Ferran Soriano
Txiki Begiristain
It’s not even funny anymore well and truly fucked off

Attachments

• 24876968-F3E6-4653-A6D9-D87B17694C2A.png
    24876968-F3E6-4653-A6D9-D87B17694C2A.png
    468.8 KB · Views: 32
That’s what I’m hoping for….
I’m going to bide my time.
They Know I haven’t downloaded anything yet.
You can now print tickets from your account, however still unable to transfer to another person.

If anyone finally gets through to the ticket office - ask them to enable the Print at home tickets for everyone.
Then we've got a choice / mobile or paper and can transfer a paper ticket or print to pdf and email to someone else if we can't go. SIMPLES!!!!!

You hearing this Prestwich Blue?

An excellent recommendation, going forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.