Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Print at Home Tickets

Well I went through the motions of printing it but I never got a choice of where to print it... It's gone nowhere - LOL!

I have opted for the Print at home, i’m sure the e-mail will come through by tomorrow evening.
If not i will be going to the City ticket office on friday dinner (i work near the stadium)
I will ask them to print my ticket off there & then.
If anbody is really really struggling and does not have their ticket/e-mail, i am happy to query this with them while i am there - (if you send me your supporters nunber & name)
I will try and help out any blue as i know everyone is frustrated.
Let’s not give up just yet
E-mail now received advising my ticket can be downloaded & printed!!!!!
Happy days

Update - You then get an email from City with a PDF ticket! Print it on paper or email to friend to print and use!

RESULT!!

Anybody else received this email?

MESSAGE TO SUPPORTERS

We extremely sorry that our loyal supporters have endured several days of frustration and dissatisfaction in encountering problems in obtaining their tickets for upcoming games, in particular versus Norwich City. We are urgently endeavouring to resolve the current IT systems issues, however, our efforts seem in vain and our IT advisors are very pessimistic about a positive outcome before Saturday.
We do apologise sincerely for the inconvenience to thousands of you, and, in view of the ongoing ticketing issues we are going to terminate the proposed system and it's designers.
On Saturday, tickets will be available in paper form from a hand cart positioned in the car park by the admin block, this will be personally staffed by the three of us.

Khaldoon M. Murbarak
Ferran Soriano
Txiki Begiristain
April 1st was 4 months ago! Plus “we extremely sorry”?!
:-( :-)

It
Well I went through the motions of printing it but I never got a choice of where to print it... It's gone nowhere - LOL!
Check your email that’s where my printed ticket arrived. It’s confusing when it says printed what it should say it’s been sent to your email to download and then print

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.