Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Print at Home Tickets

When you have print at home is it a pdf format that you can forward by email to someone else to print off?
Should have added when you click print on web site it will say print completed but what then happens you get an email with the pdf ticket which you then print or in your case forward it to be printed.

When you have print at home is it a pdf format that you can forward by email to someone else to print off?
I wouldn’t have thought this would be a good idea if it would actually work as the ticket will have your name & details on.
It kind of defeats the whole f&f charade .
I may be wrong mind.
I do a little research or somebody on here will know?

I left at 6.45am this morning for stadium, only to learn opened at ten.

Thankfully, they opened windows at 9am because a queue was already forming.

Nice to speak to BlueManc off here.

Hope this helps...

There is NO print at home facility for Cityzen match day members - never has been, regardless of what people on supporter services have said to me and others.

The only option for those people is the mobile wallet.

Otherwise, you must physically ring supporter services a week before each game you have individually purchased for, and they will immediately action an email URL you can then print off at home or they will send your ticket directly in the post.

The system does not allow people to have a print at home default set up on their Citizen account, despite some prick saying to me last week that I would just have to wait to see the tab option appear on my platform.

The guys in the ticket office are furious with the miscommunication and contradictions which have been spread by outsourced call agents.

All the above is in regards Cityzens match day members, those people who are buying on an individual match basis.

If you are Citizen match day member, you only have the option of the mobile wallet (Print at home is poorly worded - you still need to speak to supporter services to get an email or a ticket mail out)

In regards seasoncard holders, the ticket office were printing tickets off for people this weekend, just because of the system glitches, if they could not print at home.

Print at home as a default for your online Cityzens account is only for seasoncard holders.

I just thank the person who helped me today, they admit they were dreading Saturday and have clearly been hung out to dry by an organisation which clearly thinks one size fits all.

What phone you have
Make & model?
Near Field Communication (NFC) enables devices within a few centimeters of each other to exchange information wirelessly. iOS apps running on supported devices can use NFC scanning to read data from electronic tags attached to real-world objects. For example, a user can scan a toy to connect it with a video game, a shopper can scan an in-store sign to access coupons, or a retail employee can scan products to track inventory.
Cheers mate

Hope this helps...

There is NO print at home facility for Cityzen match day members - never has been, regardless of what people on supporter services have said to me and others.

Otherwise, you must physically ring supporter services a week before each game you have individually purchased for, and they will immediately action an email URL you can then print off at home or they will send your ticket directly in the post.

The system does not allow people to have a print at home default set up on their Citizen account, despite some prick saying to me last week that I would just have to wait to see the tab option appear on my platform.

The guys in the ticket office are furious with the miscommunication and contradictions which have been spread by outsourced call agents.

All the above is in regards Cityzens match day members, those people who are buying on an individual match basis.

If you are Citizen match day member, you only have the option of the mobile wallet (Print at home is poorly worded - you still need to speak to supporter services to get an email or a ticket mail out)

In regards seasoncard holders, the ticket office were printing tickets off for people this weekend, just because of the system glitches, if they could not print at home.

Print at home as a default for your online Cityzens account is only for seasoncard holders.

I just thank the person who helped me today, they admit they were dreading Saturday and have clearly been hung out to dry by an organisation which clearly thinks one size fits all.
Thank you for that information. As I've said a couple of times it is the people in the Ticket Office that I feel sorry for. They have been rained on from above and they are the ones who have to deal with our supporters who, quite rightly, are absolutely fuming about what has been happening.
It sounds as if you have had a good encounter with one of our poor staff who has been dealing with this and is feeling the pressure.

Good luck to them on Saturday.

Hope this helps...

Hope this helps...

Cheers for the info ... my issue remains, no option to Print at Home in my Seasoncard accounts and for me to visit them is a 8-10 hours roundtrip ... guess I will just have to arrive super early on Saturday because of this. Tried phoning already but after three cut-offs despite waiting on hold for 1.5 and 2.0 hours plus each time (listening to that horrible music) I just can't be bothered to call again. No reply to emails or on Twitter either ... shambles!

Sorry bud, I gave you my handle for a different forum this morning(Bluemanc)! Curtisblues on here. Good to meet you this morning and glad we both got our business done. I have to say, the young lady that dealt quickly and efficiently with my Seasoncard problem was wonderful. I second your comments regarding Supporter Services. They are worse than useless and in my recent experience with them cannot be trusted. Well said Tommie, good post

I can’t why not. It does say printed tickets are not transferable, only mobile tickets. But that may mean they don’t want you to, rather than you can’t.

Its now Thursday 11-30 still no sign of print at home, I have NO smart phone. You know enough is enough, sent a message to city, wanting full re-embusement, stressing me out this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.