Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Print at Home Tickets

Sorry bud, I gave you my handle for a different forum this morning(Bluemanc)! Curtisblues on here. Good to meet you this morning and glad we both got our business done. I have to say, the young lady that dealt quickly and efficiently with my Seasoncard problem was wonderful. I second your comments regarding Supporter Services. They are worse than useless and in my recent experience with them cannot be trusted. Well said Tommie, good post

Good to chat, bud. Enjoy the game (when you get in!!)

I left at 6.45am this morning for stadium, only to learn opened at ten.

Thankfully, they opened windows at 9am because a queue was already forming.

Nice to speak to BlueManc off here.

Hope this helps...

There is NO print at home facility for Cityzen match day members - never has been, regardless of what people on supporter services have said to me and others.

The only option for those people is the mobile wallet.

Otherwise, you must physically ring supporter services a week before each game you have individually purchased for, and they will immediately action an email URL you can then print off at home or they will send your ticket directly in the post.

The system does not allow people to have a print at home default set up on their Citizen account, despite some prick saying to me last week that I would just have to wait to see the tab option appear on my platform.

The guys in the ticket office are furious with the miscommunication and contradictions which have been spread by outsourced call agents.

All the above is in regards Cityzens match day members, those people who are buying on an individual match basis.

If you are Citizen match day member, you only have the option of the mobile wallet (Print at home is poorly worded - you still need to speak to supporter services to get an email or a ticket mail out)

In regards seasoncard holders, the ticket office were printing tickets off for people this weekend, just because of the system glitches, if they could not print at home.

Print at home as a default for your online Cityzens account is only for seasoncard holders.

I just thank the person who helped me today, they admit they were dreading Saturday and have clearly been hung out to dry by an organisation which clearly thinks one size fits all.
My grandson is match day card holder
I printed at home After phoning them up. CTID

My grandson is match day card holder
I printed at home After phoning them up. CTID

Correct, you have to ring them up and ask for them to send you an email to print at home.

A match day card holder cannot have print at home set up on their account, only season card holders have that as a default option (the system won't allow for it)

Matchday card holders can print the URL email you telephone request a week before each game you have purchased for, or ask them to send your ticket in the post.

They printed on physical tickets for me today for both Norwich and Arsenal.

I'm a season ticket holder wanting to print my ticket at home.

I've run through the instructions that were emailed to us. I've selected the options to print at home. Apparently, an email is going to be sent. I've tried this 5 or 6 times now over the past 24 hours and no email!

I've tried calling supporter services - I queue for 40 mins, the hold music stops but no one on the other end. Then it hangs up 5 minutes later.

Absolute shambles - I run an IT company and can't figure it out, so fuck knows how the average technophobe OAP will do it?

I know it's too late to change anything now but we're all aware that the ticket office/supporter services is almost self destructing under the weight of calls.
It seems odd therefore that we have now introduced a system where in numerous scenarios you are now forced to contact them to order PAH ticket/transfer ticket etc which seems very much a backward step and concerning that the current unacceptable wait times on the phones are likely going to become the norm.

I know it's too late to change anything now but we're all aware that the ticket office/supporter services is almost self destructing under the weight of calls.
It seems odd therefore that we have now introduced a system where in numerous scenarios you are now forced to contact them to order PAH ticket/transfer ticket etc which seems very much a backward step and concerning that the current unacceptable wait times on the phones are likely going to become the norm.
It seems deliberate, chuck you in the deep end with mobile tickets making other option so restrictive or unreliable you are forced to but a phone and use that method.

Took two call get get PAH for Everton, 2.5 hours on the Sat to get told to call back then 2 hours on Wed before the games, god knows what they will do against lower league teams for cup games.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.