Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Ticket Exchange

Yes. Total shambles.

The terms and conditions say that they don’t guarantee ticket exchange availability and exclude any liability for losses due to non provision.

My ticket always sells, so I think I’ll be asking city to pay me and pointing out that those clauses are void as unfair contract terms under the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
I could be wrong but I always thought ticket exchange only activated when regular tickets sold out.

How to use Ticket Transfer

• Select 'My Account' in the top right corner
  • Select the 'Tickets' tab
  • Select the fixture you would like to transfer your ticket for
  • Select the Supporter from your Friends and Family that you would like to transfer your match ticket to
  • Follow the remaining steps of the standard ticket purchase journey (there will be no charges) to complete the transfer of your ticket
  • An email will then be sent to the Supporter you transferred to, who can then download the Mobile Ticket to their smartphone for the specified match

Please note: your Mobile Season Ticket will work as usual for all other fixtures.

My two season tickets are downloaded to my phone, one is in my name and the other in my wife's name. When i want to transfer a ticket to my sons name, who is on my family and friends list it will only allow me to transfer the ticket that's in my name but wont let me highlight the ticket that is in my wife's name. has anyone else had the same problem?

Sorry ....to follow on , could it be that both tickets are on my account and my wife should have her own account ?
If thats the case why would the club send both to my phone/email

My two season tickets are downloaded to my phone, one is in my name and the other in my wife's name. When i want to transfer a ticket to my sons name, who is on my family and friends list it will only allow me to transfer the ticket that's in my name but wont let me highlight the ticket that is in my wife's name. has anyone else had the same problem?
Important Information

• You are only able to transfer your own mobile ticket from your own account.

Important Information

• You are only able to transfer your own mobile ticket from your own account.
Thanks yeseye will I be able to change that so my wife can transfer as well , does it mean she has to have her own account ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.