Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Ticket Exchange

Why would you want to eat a coffee cup?? Urgh, it has been handled by other people surely? Plus no mention of tea cups is there? Some of us don't drink coffee!!! (Not that I would be drinking one from an edible cup!!)

Give me my meat and potato pie and bottle of Fanta and I'll be ok thanks. As long as it is the same company supplying the pies as it was before.
:-)

Why would you want to eat a coffee cup?? Urgh, it has been handled by other people surely? Plus no mention of tea cups is there? Some of us don't drink coffee!!! (Not that I would be drinking one from an edible cup!!)

Give me my meat and potato pie and bottle of Fanta and I'll be ok thanks. As long as it is the same company supplying the pies as it was before.
So Gates knows what you’re up to!

He’ll get you in the end…
I think he had me last week because my usual glass half full went out the window and I went to glass half empty there for a while!! I must have managed to 'expel' it somehow (no rude remarks there folks) because I am back to my usual we will win, we (the fans) will keep the faith and we will show the people at the top that we MATTER!!

Half price food and drink 1 till 2 while everyone still locked outside in chaos!

The vast vast majority will have downloaded their ticket and will be in. Only a small vocal (quite rightly) group of people are having issues. Great idea getting people to arrive early to resolve any issues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.