Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Ticket Exchange

Ticket exchange would have been more or less irrelevant for the Norwich match anyway, Norwich have returned their SS level 3 allocation, well over 1,000 left in those two blocks.

So not even the courtesy of a mention of ticket exchange in the email received this afternoon. Beggers belief. And yes there are plenty tickets still for sale but when you have two together in a good block in level one, it would have sold (it always has in the past). To say I am pissed off is putting it mildly. Does anyone have the email address of the guy (Danny) that purports to run this shit show? If you do could you send it to me please. Thanks.

Yes. Total shambles.

The terms and conditions say that they don’t guarantee ticket exchange availability and exclude any liability for losses due to non provision.

My ticket always sells, so I think I’ll be asking city to pay me and pointing out that those clauses are void as unfair contract terms under the Consumer Rights Act 2015.

So not even the courtesy of a mention of ticket exchange in the email received this afternoon. Beggers belief. And yes there are plenty tickets still for sale but when you have two together in a good block in level one, it would have sold (it always has in the past). To say I am pissed off is putting it mildly. Does anyone have the email address of the guy (Danny) that purports to run this shit show? If you do could you send it to me please. Thanks.
They’ve obviously accepted the money versus let us sell

The vast vast majority will have downloaded their ticket and will be in. Only a small vocal (quite rightly) group of people are having issues. Great idea getting people to arrive early to resolve any issues.
not everyone can arrive early and everyone will be queueing downloaded or not ! we all will be using the same turnstiles printed or downloaded i expect!

Yes. Total shambles.

The terms and conditions say that they don’t guarantee ticket exchange availability and exclude any liability for losses due to non provision.

My ticket always sells, so I think I’ll be asking city to pay me and pointing out that those clauses are void as unfair contract terms under the Consumer Rights Act 2015.
It is marketed as a key benefit of season ticket. They can’t have it both ways. I am going to complain. Maybe we should swap notes?

All this bullshit about T&C's is side tracking the real issue. You pay for a ticket, you should be able to do what the hell you want with it, not be treated like imbasiles. For decades, people who couldnt attend games would pass it onto a mate or sell it on. Its called a free market economy. They want to process to death every aspect of the game from refereeing, to when we watch football and how we gain access to the stadium. When you goto non league games the football product may not be tippy tappy shit, but the experience replicates how it used to feel to goto a game. Real people, with your mates watching a game, having a beer, regular KO times and an honest hard working perfromance.

All this bullshit about T&C's is side tracking the real issue. You pay for a ticket, you should be able to do what the hell you want with it, not be treated like imbasiles. For decades, people who couldnt attend games would pass it onto a mate or sell it on. Its called a free market economy. They want to process to death every aspect of the game from refereeing, to when we watch football and how we gain access to the stadium. When you goto non league games the football product may not be tippy tappy shit, but the experience replicates how it used to feel to goto a game. Real people, with your mates watching a game, having a beer, regular KO times and an honest hard working perfromance.
Swansea city tweeted before that food outlets are shut but that fans can bring “one soft drink and a small snack” with them

Liked this, if only for imbasiles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.