Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Ticket Exchange

Is it possible to get a supporter number for somebody without taking out the £20 to £30 Cityzen membership?…aka money for nothing

It’s not 20 to 30 … it’s £35 for adult!
The lad I’m trying to get a membership for is only 14 so think it’s less. I’d rather pay nothing as all I want is a number not a load of crap they send you with it

Ffs when my Mrs tries to upload her brothers season ticket via the email onto Google pay it says this item cannot be saved on this device ??? Why the hell would it say that ? Her Google pay app always works fine.
Pissed off trying to work out why grrrr...

Normally if my son can’t go (once in a blue moon) he simply gives his card to my wife. Now it’s a total pain. Customers being taken for granted. Not good enough.

I wanted to put my season ticket on the exchange this Saturday and go and watch one of my nepthews play football as I did not want to be present in the shambles that will no doubt happen.

I cant even do that despite the business (no longer a club) stating that it would be open 7 days before hand.

Shambles.

On an email from club.its for Norwich and arsenal games only.they seem to have discontinued upgrade option for the rest of this season unfortunately probably as just another way of pissing as many fans off as possible.
I think the club are doing everything they can to justify NOT expanding the north stand. Dicks.

Ffs when my Mrs tries to upload her brothers season ticket via the email onto Google pay it says this item cannot be saved on this device ??? Why the hell would it say that ? Her Google pay app always works fine.
Pissed off trying to work out why grrrr...

Is she on a Samsung? Someone said that in the instructions it said if you have a Samsung you need to use Google Chrome as the browser. Otherwise delete the app and reinstall.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.