Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Ticket Exchange

Have to laugh eh. What would some of these folk have done during the Stuart Pearce; Alan Ball etc etc seasons? Oh wait a sec.. they wouldn’t have gone. I for one, can’t get enough of our great club in these times of great success. I’m sure every club makes some decisions that supporters don’t like but most clubs haven’t got such great owners as ours.

The media get a lot of their “criticisms & mocking stories” from this site. Shame really - especially as the very same fans who moan about the media are feeding them by constantly moaning about the club at the same time.
Spot on CC1. I also recall the return of Malcolm Alison for those shambolic months. That would have been meltdown time on here but the fans stuck by the Club.

FWIW, I might get the chance to meet our administrative management tomorrow morning when the Club holds an event to thank people who’ve kept Supporters Club Branches going during the pandemic. These Branches were supposed to disappear according to some posters on here lol. If I hear anything about improving Supporter Services capacity, websites etc I will share it on here:

Have to laugh eh. What would some of these folk have done during the Stuart Pearce; Alan Ball etc etc seasons? Oh wait a sec.. they wouldn’t have gone. I for one, can’t get enough of our great club in these times of great success. I’m sure every club makes some decisions that supporters don’t like but most clubs haven’t got such great owners as ours.

The media get a lot of their “criticisms & mocking stories” from this site. Shame really - especially as the very same fans who moan about the media are feeding them by constantly moaning about the club at the same time.

If only they made it easy to offer it someone for free!!!

I can't remember ever having a problem with season card nor giving card to anyone else who fancied going.if it's not broken leave well alone .i think it's the timing / poor implementation of ticketing along with poor communication with fans that have caused angst.if there wasn't a problem why are there 600 pages on an unofficial website from supporters scrambling for information/ support.the club have fallen short imho on this matter an should be held accountable.
I would have stuck with season cards mate and added the option of e-tickets to, for example, boost cup ticket sales. My point was about balance and recognising the good the Club has done for fans too.

I’ve offered to get people’s season cards back for mates after games with mixed results. One guy lost the season card in the ground, never to be seen again. Another time I was drenched after getting round the ground to collect the card and then getting back to the coach. The Club and City Matters recognised that aspect was broke and came up with a solution, using the Friends and Family functionality. Credit to them for trying to improve the lot for fans. It’s the 100% removal of actual season cards that was wrong.

Bollox.i have followed city way before your stated examples. I primarily go to watch city play football live with friends family . The ensuing circus that has been created around it is not my bag but I appreciate others may like all that the razzmatazz.i should still be able to pay money ,get ticket,rock up ,watch match and go home without having to jump through hoops.it shouldn't be an all day military exercise to go and spend a couple of hours at the football.

Anyone managed to sell yet?
Nope. Not yet. We listed two tickets sat together because we couldn’t make it.

They don’t seem to have given it enough time. Hope they sell but not too optimistic at this point.

Last edited:
Bollox.i have followed city way before your stated examples. I primarily go to watch city play football live with friends family . The ensuing circus that has been created around it is not my bag but I appreciate others may like all that the razzmatazz.i should still be able to pay money ,get ticket,rock up ,watch match and go home without having to jump through hoops.it shouldn't be an all day military exercise to go and spend a couple of hours at the football.

Well, let’s see if it turns out to be as bad as you predict. Most clubs are doing exactly the same apart from those with wooden stands :)

It’s not piss poor customer service. On the whole, things get sorted. Totally over the top.

Why do you bother if things are so dire. I’m looking forward to getting back in the ground to support my club & all we hear on here is moaning “fans” who nit pick & rubbish the staff

Enjoy the game tomorrow - hope we win
I wouldn't call hours waiting on the phone and non response to e-mail or twitter enquiries gold standard. Maybe you do though mate. Each to their own. I can't enjoy the game tomorrow as I cant attend. Hope you enjoy.

Guess it’s down to experiences. I’ve always found them helpful. How awful is that !
The people we deal with directly, those on the front line, are blameless and usually excellent.

The issue is the people higher up the food chain who seem to understand nothing about the average fans' match going experience. That's why the season card thread has nearly 6000 posts on it.

And to put in a good word for the people on this site, I bet more people have had problems addressed by posters on here than by the club.

I wouldn't call hours waiting on the phone and non response to e-mail or twitter enquiries gold standard. Maybe you do though mate. Each to their own. I can't enjoy the game tomorrow as I cant attend. Hope you enjoy.

Can't wait mate. So good to be back

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.