Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Ticket Exchange

In my list of tickets, only the Norwich game now shows from my season card. Does anyone know at what point we will be able to transfer tickets or list them on ticket exchange for other games? I can't go to Arsenal and it's only a just over a week away.

Also my kids have Cityzen cards and I've bought them tickets for a few games and none of these show anymore except the Norwich ones. Is this the same for everyone else or is there just an issue with my account?

The people we deal with directly, those on the front line, are blameless and usually excellent.

The issue is the people higher up the food chain who seem to understand nothing about the average fans' match going experience. That's why the season card thread has nearly 6000 posts on it.

And to put in a good word for the people on this site, I bet more people have had problems addressed by posters on here than by the club.

Fair enough but 6000 posts by many of the same people. We've got 60,000 supporters most of whom are happy

In my list of tickets, only the Norwich game now shows from my season card. Does anyone know at what point we will be able to transfer tickets or list them on ticket exchange for other games? I can't go to Arsenal and it's only a just over a week away.

Also my kids have Cityzen cards and I've bought them tickets for a few games and none of these show anymore except the Norwich ones. Is this the same for everyone else or is there just an issue with my account?
I’m pretty sure that (now everything is supposedly up and running) you’ll be able to transfer a ticket to someone in your friends and family list from seven days before the game in question. So Arsenal should in theory be ok to do tomorrow.
Not sure about Ticket Exchange

Ooops. Hit a nerve there did I? Follow your own advice & do us all a favour
No nerve hit here pal

I personally am OK and it obvious you are as you come across like a smug twat

Others are struggling with the changes and there are people at the ground today trying to sort their tickets out.

Yet simply charge on is what you say, its progress.

I know of a few older supporters who have jacked it in because they do not like what it has become and the phone ticket was the last straw.

Men in their 70s and 80s where the football was a big thing to them, some a time they only met people

The club have obviously decided these are collateral damage and aim for new fans

No nerve hit here pal

I personally am OK and it obvious you are as you come across like a smug twat

Others are struggling with the changes and there are people at the ground today trying to sort their tickets out.

Yet simply charge on is what you say, its progress.

I know of a few older supporters who have jacked it in because they do not like what it has become and the phone ticket was the last straw.

Men in their 70s and 80s where the football was a big thing to them, some a time they only met people
A few older supporters jack it in every year. This is really being blown out of all proportion. All Clubs are using the same systems as us and have had teething problems. Give the club a chance - we've not even had the first home game yet. You call me smug just because I am defending the club and their staff. I'm NOT and I won't sink to your level of name calling just because I don't agree with you - but you're not perfect pal.

Enjoy the match tomorrow.

A few older supporters jack it in every year. This is really being blown out of all proportion. All Clubs are using the same systems as us and have had teething problems. Give the club a chance - we've not even had the first home game yet. You call me smug just because I am defending the club and their staff. I'm NOT and I won't sink to your level of name calling just because I don't agree with you - but you're not perfect pal.

Hit a nerve have I?

;)

Reactions: CC1

the club should at least issue an apology for the mother of all f**k ups! and refund fans that they have failed this week! there are fans that have supported the club for decades wanted to jack it in which cant be right!

I bought for six games last month and they all showed on my Citizens match day account until last week, when only the Norwich ones remained showing.

If it's any help, the people at the ticket office said they could see all the tickets I had bought for on their screens, but couldn't explain why my own platform did not display them.

You should still have the email receipt with all the transactions and seat numbers just in case though?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.