Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Ticket Exchange

They take them off around Midday, why would you want them of any earlier?

The narrative is set now that we couldn’t sell out the ground and there’s tickets available in every block

the last minute comment was more aimed at the club for not sorting the ticket exchange until Thursday

I've just bought two for family members which are on my email to download, if I forward the email to them can they download to their phone?
Thanks anyone.

Check your emails to make sure they have the right game.
I got email confirmation that my seat is for sale.
They had the Norwich 17 May game listed instead of tomorrow's.
Mine too On the ‘your ticket is sold’ email. Just a mistake I assume as my seats have disappeared from what is available.

The narrative is set now that we couldn’t sell out the ground and there’s tickets available in every block

the last minute comment was more aimed at the club for not sorting the ticket exchange until Thursday
Personally I'd rather they stay on sale longer to give more Blues a chance of going to the game and more chance for Blues to recoup some of there costs for a game they can't attend than any perceived narrative of us not selling out.

Sold my ticket on the exchange as I’m going to use my mates instead who can’t make it, so I can sit with my other mate.

Anyway, sold it quickly but the email says it takes 45 (FORTY FIVE) days to get paid!!

Now I’m not really arsed but that’s ridiculous.

No wonder we’re not getting Kane over the line if that’s how long Mansour to write cheques.

Sold my ticket on the exchange as I’m going to use my mates instead who can’t make it, so I can sit with my other mate.

Anyway, sold it quickly but the email says it takes 45 (FORTY FIVE) days to get paid!!

Now I’m not really arsed but that’s ridiculous.

No wonder we’re not getting Kane over the line if that’s how long Mansour to write cheques.
45 days of interest mounts up

My ticket says resold in my account but had no email to confirm and my Seasoncard still appears active in my wallet. Anyone who has sold on the ticket exchange did you get an email and if so was there a delay

My ticket says resold in my account but had no email to confirm and my Seasoncard still appears active in my wallet. Anyone who has sold on the ticket exchange did you get an email and if so was there a delay
Yes sold. There was a delay of around three days prior to me getting the email.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.