Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Ticket Exchange

I bought for six games last month and they all showed on my Citizens match day account until last week, when only the Norwich ones remained showing.

If it's any help, the people at the ticket office said they could see all the tickets I had bought for on their screens, but couldn't explain why my own platform did not display them.

You should still have the email receipt with all the transactions and seat numbers just in case though?

Thanks for your response. Yes, I have the email receipts but want to avoid trying to speak to supporter services at the moment, so was just checking if it was just my account or if other people were in the same boat. Cheers for confirming.

Check your emails to make sure they have the right game.
I got email confirmation that my seat is for sale.
They had the Norwich 17 May game listed instead of tomorrow's.

It’s not 10% though - many of the 6000 posters are repeats. Look - it’s a moot point anyway & I’m sick of this continual arguing amongst fans & against the club. There’s clearly a problem for some - many are fine.

But it seems to come down to the fact that some fans don’t have smart phones or printers & those fans should have been given cards.

However, the world is one of advancing technology & just as we moved away from our ST books - we will eventually think nothing of having everything on our phones. This is the first step & all clubs are doing it including the rags.
there was nothing wrong with season cards ! like you said they should have been retained with an option of smart phones ticketing !

God - you even make things up to moan about.
I don't think the club should be congratulated for the prices of the obesity fodder which are not even known.

Why this pathetic stick up for the club comical ali parody. Only 6000 post on a thread, hardly any city fans come on blue moon and the ones most affected don't use the internet so hardly going to complain on the internet. Like the 2 old blokes who couldn't get on our plane to Porto.

Bluemoon doesn't represent city fans as most are not match goers but have on opinion on what match goers should have to put up with.

I bought for six games last month and they all showed on my Citizens match day account until last week, when only the Norwich ones remained showing.

If it's any help, the people at the ticket office said they could see all the tickets I had bought for on their screens, but couldn't explain why my own platform did not display them.

You should still have the email receipt with all the transactions and seat numbers just in case though?
Yeah, same here.

Check your emails to make sure they have the right game.
I got email confirmation that my seat is for sale.
They had the Norwich 17 May game listed
Thanks mate. I was hearing the same conversations at the ticket office window yesterday.

The club had dropped a major bollock and just taken it for granted.

Half the problem has been an inability to speak to anybody during this sorry roll out.

Fuck off the outsourced customer service people and give the jobs to people with a familiarity of the club and can work out of the stadium.

Remember when these pricks were telling everyone you could request an access card this season?

Case in point.

Half truths, lies and general indifference.

I was wondering if they had outsourced the call centre staff as well.

While the systems themselves and the comms around them leave a lot to be desired at times, previous experience for me with the call centre staff has always been very positive when finally you get to speak with them individually, and they have always been very knowledgable and helpful.

My experience this year, however, has been entirely different with staff seeming disinterested and lacking in knowledge about what was happening with season tickets etc.

Not sure of it is a morale issue or if it is just that the management have not communicated information to the front line staff well and they have been unable to deal with enquiries, but the overall experience has taken a marked downturn.

The reasons given behind the lack of physical seasoncard were sustainability and ecomentalism. That doesn’t seem to make much sense as the cards themselves are an ecological triviality and there will probably be more paper tickets produced as a result of this change anyway. We also quite liked the welcome pack tin that started to come with the card and the goodies in it as it seemed to signify the start of the season and was a small gesture for hat made fans feel valued. Again that seems to have been stopped for supposedly ecomentalist reasons but is probably really about money and could be part of a wider a devaluing of the loyal supporters.

I’m not opposed to change and so far we seem to have muddled our way through, but the timing and the really crap way these changes have been handled, especially at a time when many of us have not been to the stadium for a year or more, has been diabolical. A more phased implementation rather than dropping these changes on fans within days of the start of the season would probably have seen a better response and more welcoming uptake from fans.

Hopefully a lot of concerns around the e-ticketing will be alleviated today and entry will go smoothly. Fingers crossed.

there was nothing wrong with season cards ! like you said they should have been retained with an option of smart phones ticketing !

I didn’t say they should be retained as the main option. But they should be available for those who haven’t got a smartphone or printer - which will be fewer members each year

Don’t they usually take all the seat exchange tickets off the day of the game?

Now looks like we couldn’t sell our matchday tickets.

Why is everything so last minute.

Don’t they usually take all the seat exchange tickets off the day of the game?

Now looks like we couldn’t sell our matchday tickets.

Why is everything so last minute.
They take them off around Midday, why would you want them of any earlier?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.