Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Ticket Exchange

5 and a bit days before Norwich and no ticket exchange available. I think they may be breaching their own Ts and Cs.
We thought hard about renewing or deferring and always knew we wouldn't attend the first couple of home games so the ticket exchange was important in our decision to renew. Hopefully they will make it available today.
Still can’t find it ourselves. Keep looking but no link. Not sure if I’m missing it or they haven’t got it up yet. Submitted an enquiry to them and they said they’d get back to us in 5 days.

It’s now Wednesday and still no response.

ticket office have been poor for years, but it seems they are descending to new levels of incompetence this year.

Still can’t find it ourselves. Keep looking but no link. Not sure if I’m missing it or they haven’t got it up yet. Submitted an enquiry to them and they said they’d get back to us in 5 days.

It’s now Wednesday and still no response.

ticket office have been poor for years, but it seems they are descending to new levels of incompetence this year.
Rumour has it that its going live this morning but there is still nothing from the club. V. poor.

Is Danny Wilson still presiding over this debacle?
Whoever it is needs to be sacked. The whole thing is a disgrace. I’m not against it in principle, and mine worked first time, but there are fans who still don’t know about this, can’t talk to anyone and Saturday will be chaos. There is potential for disorder which could have been avoided.

Just tried again. It would let me buy a ticket for the Norwich game…but I still cannot find any tab for ticket exchange. I am going to contact club, not because I expect an answer on time but so I can demonstrate I wanted to sell it if we get into any further discussion.

Question
If in some parallel universe we had a ticket exchange we could sell tickets on
Who would buy my £40 ticket in the family stand when City have just dumped 1500 Norwich returns on at £30?
Everton had a partnership with stub hub and it let their members set the price so if you were happy with £20 for a £50 ticket you got it, buyer collected ticket from a designated cabin by the ground

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.