Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Ticket Exchange

You would put the people you want to give the tickets to on your ‘family and friends ‘ list and transfer the tickets to them. Except you can’t cos it’s not working!!!
It's also puts the onus back on the supporter.going to football was supposed to be relaxing, a distraction from stress of work and life's daily grind.its like an unpaid second job trying to support your team these days!

No, they have a clause to cover this ...

5.1 The Club reserves the right to select at its absolute discretion those Matches that are made available
through the Ticket Exchange. The Club reserves the right to remove Matches from the Ticket Exchange at
any time and, in such instances, Seasoncards shall remain valid/active for that Seasoncard Holder’s own
use for the relevant Match.
They would wouldn't they...all the cards stacked in their favour.

Think mine is downloaded fine etc but there'll be times when I want to pass on either mine or my adult living southern based sons where we'll have issues.

Knowing what it's like now I'd have deferred with a view to fucking it all off.

However IF we get in for the game I'll be loving it.... basically City have us by the balls.

5.1 The Club reserves the right to select at its absolute discretion those Matches that are made available
through the Ticket Exchange. The Club reserves the right to remove Matches from the Ticket Exchange at
any time and, in such instances, Seasoncards shall remain valid/active for that Seasoncard Holder’s own
The match was never put on to remove it, the exchange does not exist, so it is their incompetence rather than exercising a safety valve clause.

Also we don't have Seasoncards.

They would wouldn't they...all the cards stacked in their favour.

Think mine is downloaded fine etc but there'll be times when I want to pass on either mine or my adult living southern based sons where we'll have issues.

Knowing what it's like now I'd have deferred with a view to fucking it all off.

However IF we get in for the game I'll be loving it.... basically City have us by the balls.

Ticket exchange and transferring to F&F are two different things. We should be able to transfer “soon”...

Still misssold especially in a season where many wished to take it slow to start wit

The match was never put on to remove it, the exchange does not exist, so it is their incompetence rather than exercising a safety valve clause.

Also we don't have Seasoncards.
They have a definition to cover that ;) ..

“Seasoncard”
the mobile ticket, electronic card or other product such as a print at home
or printed ticket in the exceptional circumstances where a mobile ticket
cannot be used or electronic card cannot be reprinted (and any replacement
Version: June 2021 Page 5 of 35
thereof) issued to each Seasoncard Holder in respect of the Season which,
amongst other things, admits the Seasoncard Holder into the Ground at
Matches which form part of such Seasoncard Holder’s Seasoncard Benefits;

Have to laugh. They’ve just announced edible coffee cups from Saturday.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.