Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Ticket Exchange

It’s fairly obvious what is going on. With the additional 1500 South Stand tickets returned from Norwich for blocks 313 and 314 now on sale - we are now left with a situation of 2000 unsold seats with 3 days to go - not including the hundreds for people on holiday that want to use the exchange.

I would imagine the exchange launch has been delayed in the hope the rest of the stadium would be sold out but that’s not happening.

Whether it’s pricing / ticket exchange / demand - If we can’t fill the ground for the first game for 18 months after ripping out 1000 + seats then somebody at City should be having their arse kicked on Monday morning.

Question
If in some parallel universe we had a ticket exchange we could sell tickets on
Who would buy my £40 ticket in the family stand when City have just dumped 1500 Norwich returns on at £30?
Everton had a partnership with stub hub and it let their members set the price so if you were happy with £20 for a £50 ticket you got it, buyer collected ticket from a designated cabin by the ground
It really is dumping in economic terms, like Japanese electronics manufactures flooding the UK market in the 80s.

It also show the tickets were overpriced in the first place and bad on those who already bought. Fans will hang on in the future for cheap ticket, like the Manchester University students or anyone who knew one could when they used to sell them off cheap close to the game.

It’s fairly obvious what is going on. With the additional 1500 South Stand tickets returned from Norwich for blocks 313 and 314 now on sale - we are now left with a situation of 2000 unsold seats with 3 days to go - not including the hundreds for people on holiday that want to use the exchange.

I would imagine the exchange launch has been delayed in the hope the rest of the stadium would be sold out but that’s not happening.

Whether it’s pricing / ticket exchange / demand - If we can’t fill the ground for the first game for 18 months after ripping out 1000 + seats then somebody at City should be having their arse kicked on Monday morning.

to be fair there were only 450 left before Norwich returned their lot! Down to 1594 tickets left so they are still selling.

I guess people wanted seats together and before today the only ones available were right at the back of the east/west stands, the rest were single seats!

What happens now if say a group of three of you go and one cant go. In the past i just gave my card to my mate and he used it for his wife, daughter. Now how do we do that?

What happens now if say a group of three of you go and one cant go. In the past i just gave my card to my mate and he used it for his wife, daughter. Now how do we do that?
I always took different friends/ friends kids / family / colleagues when this happened. These were potentially new supporters for the future.city marketing people are so far removed from real life its untrue

to be fair there were only 450 left before Norwich returned their lot! Down to 1594 tickets left so they are still selling.

I guess people wanted seats together and before today the only ones available were right at the back of the east/west stands, the rest were single seats!
There entire order has to be 4 weeks before the game and they need to pay for all of them sold or not except he last block if they sell at least 50%

However City can cut them slack on this if City don't expect the game to sell well. It is a lack of demand by both clubs.

You would put the people you want to give the tickets to on your ‘family and friends ‘ list and transfer the tickets to them. Except you can’t cos it’s not working!!!

not offering ticket exchange for this game... does this break a T&C with our season tickets?

as some above state that city might be holding back due to unsold norwich away tickets..

not offering ticket exchange for this game... does this break a T&C with our season tickets?

as some above state that city might be holding back due to unsold norwich away tickets..
No, they have a clause to cover this ...

5.1 The Club reserves the right to select at its absolute discretion those Matches that are made available
through the Ticket Exchange. The Club reserves the right to remove Matches from the Ticket Exchange at
any time and, in such instances, Seasoncards shall remain valid/active for that Seasoncard Holder’s own
use for the relevant Match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.