Seasoncard - 2021/22 | Ticket Exchange

Although I have downloaded Season Ticket to my mobile ,
When I log in there is still the option to Add to wallet.
Therefore , maybe try and log in to your account from sons phone and see if the option to add to wallet is still available ?
Thank you, will get my son to give it a go

Still no news on ticket exchange. No point in trying to phone them either. Really really poor by the club. We decided on balance to renew because of the availability of ticket exchange. Even if they launch today what chance of a sale?

Shambles. Just this minute got through to Customer Services after 91 minutes on hold. Still no news on Ticket Exchange although advised it will be live before the game. Asked them if they realised the game was this Saturday ? Gave me the email address mancity@mancity.com to complain to the club directly

Shambles. Just this minute got through to Customer Services after 91 minutes on hold. Still no news on Ticket Exchange although advised it will be live before the game. Asked them if they realised the game was this Saturday ? Gave me the email address mancity@mancity.com to complain to the club directly

I was told to use that e-mail address on a separate matter a while ago. I got a reply a couple of days later to say my e-mail had been noted and that I would get a response within 5 working days. Never heard off them since.

I'm not going to the Norwich game but I'd imagine fans will need to be at the ground 2 hours before kick off as there is going to be one almighty ticket fuck up by City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.